Super Monkey Gunner 45000 points?

You need to keep your hit streak up. You can't mindlessly spam the shoot button. You'll need to remember how many shots it takes to kill each enemy, so you don't accidentally shoot nothing and lose your combo. If you keep a combo for around 3/4 of the stage, then you should easily get 45K. It's also easy to not get hit when you're going for the big combo, so it should only take 2 or 3 tries.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Flubberwunked said:

You need to keep your hit streak up. You can't mindlessly spam the shoot button. You'll need to remember how many shots it takes to kill each enemy, so you don't accidentally shoot nothing and lose your combo. If you keep a combo for around 3/4 of the stage, then you should easily get 45K. It's also easy to not get hit when you're going for the big combo, so it should only take 2 or 3 tries.

Ah, thanks for that. I will give it a go later then, I have spammed the fire button a lot when attempting it.

The level is only short so it shouldn't be too difficult to memorize the enemy locations.

• Like 1

Adding to the hit combo, I also find that using the aim assist by pressing R1 helps a lot. If I remember I got a 70-80 combo. I got 45k plenty of time before the boss. When I got to the boss, I went back to pressing the shoot button. But still using R1 to take the missiles out.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Ah, thanks for that. I will give it a go later then, I have spammed the fire button a lot when attempting it.

The level is only short so it shouldn't be too difficult to memorize the enemy locations.

All I did was ONLY use R1 throughout the whole game and spammed whenever the crosshair was roughly over an enemy (never used regular freefire mode). Can't lose your hit streak if you can't miss. :)

• Like 2