NG+ glitch destroyed my progress and I can't even restart the game

Lezonidas

I'm in New Game +, I did 120% in my first playthrough, I only need 1 single trophy of beating the game in NG+ but I'm bugged and stucked in a room and I can't use gadgets nor open doors, so there's no way to get out of the room, also I can't restart new game plus, so are you telling me that 6 years after the release of the game there is a glitch that will make me start a new game from scratch, beat it and do new game + in order to get the trophy because they can't fix their bugs? Is this serious?

Is there someone that have been through this? Is there another way?

EDIT: I couldn't move from the room because you're supposed to use the remote Batmobile, it was not a glitch, I'm sorry for the post

Edited by Lezonidas

1 hour ago, NkTSharpy said:

Can you give us a bit more information? What room are you stuck in? What part of the game? 

I'm stuck in Ace Chemicals, in the room you must get in and kill 5 guards in order to open the big door so the batmobile can get in.

I've tried to unistall and reinstall the game, didn't work

I've tried to load a save from 25 minutes earlier, it didn't work either, everything ok until I get in the same room I get stucked.

I've tried to break the windows before the conversation with Oracle, but it doesn't matter since Batman won't climb the window either. It's like if I was stuck in the conversation with Oracle so I can only walk slowly and I can't do anything else

EDIT: I'm dumb, I've watched a video on youtube and the reason I'm stuck is because I'm supposed to use the remote control of the Batmobile. I didn't remember that part of the game.

Edited by Lezonidas