Radford999

Is it a hard/easy plat?

14 posts in this topic

How hard is this years compared to previous years? I always enjoy playing Fifa but rarely get the plats because i suck lol. Fifa 20 was impossible for me. Getting to division 4 was just too hard. I’m just simply not good enough. I managed to get to division 6. But could not get any further. A few years ago there was a trophy for winning the FUT rival or something? Win like 3 matches in a row. I couldn’t do it. Just impossible. 

So how hard is it? I guess it’s just really skill dependant. Are there any trophies that a beginner would really struggle with?

by far the easiest fifa platinum since like fifa 14/15 and this doesnt have a platinum breaker like fifa 15 with scoring from the ground trophy. if you have trouble getting win streaks there is a trophy for winning I believe it's 2 games in a row so it's honestly not bad and you'll surely get it going for 200 club appearances. I'm like a division 7 or 8 player and nothing on this list looks very hard to me 👍

It's easier than the previous few titles imo. If you are of Division 6 standard on previous games, you'll be fine when doing the online stuff. Transfer Market is in the gutter too, so building a cheap gold squad which is fairly meta is really low in cost currently. 

Only annoying trophy is the bicycle kick milestone which links to the Tier 3 stadium. It's a quite RNG but within 200 games chances are you'll get it. I'm unsure of the trophies away from FUT as I haven't played the other modes much yet, but they look ok to me!

Edited by Glorious Fury

1 hour ago, Radford999 said:

How hard is this years compared to previous years? I always enjoy playing Fifa but rarely get the plats because i suck lol. Fifa 20 was impossible for me. Getting to division 4 was just too hard. I’m just simply not good enough. I managed to get to division 6. But could not get any further. A few years ago there was a trophy for winning the FUT rival or something? Win like 3 matches in a row. I couldn’t do it. Just impossible. 

So how hard is it? I guess it’s just really skill dependant. Are there any trophies that a beginner would really struggle with?

It's easy. It just takes time to finish some trophies, that's it. The trophy for 200 appearance can be obtained by simply playing with someone who has a player with 200 appearance or go to friendlies and quit, this year online friendlies count in player appearances and doesn't minus from contract.

The bicycle kick trophy will come naturally or find a 60 rated team in squad battles and play world class difficulty and keep on crossing and L2+O. 

For the 3 win streak, I struggled with div4 in Fifa 20 and draft in 16&17 but here I won 18/21 rivals and the only lose was some bullshit but maybe it's different from one location to another.

My issue here is the pro club stuff... I hate that mode and need a team :S

Also there is one trophy that nobody has right?

11 hours ago, Bunkerbudy said:

My issue here is the pro club stuff... I hate that mode and need a team :S

Also there is one trophy that nobody has right?

The Pro Club trophies are very easy this year. Just need to win a league and a cup game. Then u need like 12 games in total to get enough skill points.

There is one trophy at the moment that is not available yet, because they deactivated a game mode pre-launch

https://twitter.com/EAFIFADirect/status/1440759213685305344

Have someone a tip? In the objectives from stadium 3 I think it’s the second last one u must assist with a pass but how do you do that? L2+X , R2+X. I don’t get it. 

It’s a special pass not a normal one. I don’t know how it is called right now 

1 hour ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Have someone a tip? In the objectives from stadium 3 I think it’s the second last one u must assist with a pass but how do you do that? L2+X , R2+X. I don’t get it. 

It’s a special pass not a normal one. I don’t know how it is called right now 

It's L2+X.

Run down the wing and then L2+X backwards towards your striker in the middle and score.

3 hours ago, Spankad said:

Just need to win a league and a cup game.

So you need a team... I dont have a team... and I dont have regualar gaming hours... os yeah for me this is the most anoying trophy. The bicicle Kick one took me 30 min and is very easy. WC bronze team just try a few times and done... Also, so far I only managed to get into one Pro Club game so far... never find a team..

Edited by Bunkerbudy

You don’t need a Team. You have to be 2 players and then I think it is luck and skillbased. I don’t know if it is still don’t count as a win when the Enemy left the Game. This really sucks in Fifa 21

24 minutes ago, Bunkerbudy said:

So you need a team... I dont have a team... and I dont have regualar gaming hours... os yeah for me this is the most anoying trophy. The bicicle Kick one took me 30 min and is very easy. WC bronze team just try a few times and done... Also, so far I only managed to get into one Pro Club game so far... never find a team..

Find a boosting partner - there's still plenty of people looking to get the Pro Clubs done on the boosting section.

You just need one other person. One of you creates a club, other one joins the club. Play and win a league match, and then you just have to play and complete a cup match.

Then, you can level up your 'Pro' in the drop in matches after that to get the rest of the skill points for the other trophy - will take a handful of matches.

For the Bicycle again. I just did it in Rivals. I can really recommend to try that by corners and then do the Bicycle with Lewandowski. He is really great for it and he is not that expensive. 

For the bicycle goal easiest way is to play bronze squad on world class. Get the ball up the field have a player running through in the centre then lob pass (L1+square) while your player is behind him and the one running through is onside and in the box. Pass it through then almost every time if you press L2+circle he will attempt the bicycle :)

21 hours ago, Morphiar said:

Find a boosting partner - there's still plenty of people looking to get the Pro Clubs done on the boosting section.

You just need one other person. One of you creates a club, other one joins the club. Play and win a league match, and then you just have to play and complete a cup match.

Then, you can level up your 'Pro' in the drop in matches after that to get the rest of the skill points for the other trophy - will take a handful of matches.

Will try, just a matter of winning then xD