lurch_9944

Hardvore woes

22 posts in this topic

d2 hard-core is a nightmare the lag can ruin hours of progression.  I lost my level 54 summoner necromancer to a disconnect in act 2 on nightmare.

 

The being said curious how many other people have lost a high level HC toon to the lag 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lurch_9944 said:

d2 hard-core is a nightmare the lag can ruin hours of progression.  I lost my level 54 summoner necromancer to a disconnect in act 2 on nightmare.

 

The being said curious how many other people have lost a high level HC toon to the lag 

Sry for this buddy. Thats the reason why i started with sc. Servers are instabile. I wait until they bring Chat back to the game so you can use /players x command. In offline mode you can save the char in Cloud and lvl 99 is not too crazy with this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lurch_9944 said:

d2 hard-core is a nightmare the lag can ruin hours of progression.  I lost my level 54 summoner necromancer to a disconnect in act 2 on nightmare.

 

The being said curious how many other people have lost a high level HC toon to the lag 

Haven't lost any chars due to this yet, but going into Duriel Boss room with the load time was scary as hell on my HC char. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've lost a level 83 necromancer to animation bugged death lord and just now a level 82 necromancer to a disconnect. Gonna take a break from this game for a while I think. Level 99 hardcore just seems unfeasible online atm until Blizzard gets the servers sorted. Hopefully the ladder adds an exp boost or something.

Edited by Solarus755
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I lost a Necro to my daughter busting into the room, shoving her phone in my face and insisting she show me the latest who knows what on her social media.

 

Would have rathered the lag...

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought I'd give an update on my experience to anyone thinking about attempting a Hardcore run. I have been playing on PC and PS5. Mostly on PC.

 

I just finished hell difficulty HC with my Skelemancer. It seems the server issues have mostly been ironed out.

 

Over the course of the run, I got disconnected / booted on 3 seperate occasions. However, my character didn't die which seemed to happen when the game was released.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost my level 96 today with 40K fg worth of gear to DeSais. I'm done with this game until Blizz does something to make this reasonable. P8 offline still isn't sufficient.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Solarus755 said:

Lost my level 96 today with 40K fg worth of gear to DeSais. I'm done with this game until Blizz does something to make this reasonable. P8 offline still isn't sufficient.

 

Sorry to hear it. That sucks. He almost got me the other day with one player. Accidentally telestomped on his mob. They chewed through my entire bone armour and almost all health instantly. Luckily recovered and teleported away. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Joepelus said:

76 Necro died today in maggot lair :(

 

That sucks! Those tight corridor areas like the Maggot Lair or the Arcane Sanctuary are a nightmare for a summoning Necro in Hell. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vextens said:

 

That sucks! Those tight corridor areas like the Maggot Lair or the Arcane Sanctuary are a nightmare for a summoning Necro in Hell. 

Yeah, was the worst place for my summonmancer indeed, created a new one immediately lvl 17 now :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had an 87 necro die

now hes 97 and is thriving

fully decked out

perfect mage plate 15/15 superior enigma

perfect maras, perfect hoto, 18/18 torch, 20/15/10 anni sc, i can go on and on, iron golem made from eth pride, nightmare act2 might merc with eth infinity


 

 

 

 

Edited by DaivRules
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

I had an 87 necro die

now hes 97 and is thriving

fully decked out

perfect mage plate 15/15 superior enigma

perfect maras, perfect hoto, 18/18 torch, 20/15/10 anni sc, i can go on and on, iron golem made from eth pride, nightmare act2 might merc with eth infinity


 

 

Vouch this guy

 

 

By the way Prop - my barb is 16 hours of playtime away from level 99 😉

 

 

 

 

Edited by DaivRules
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, PwNaGe_DaN said:

Vouch this guy

 

 

By the way Prop - my barb is 16 hours of playtime away from level 99 1f609.png

 

 

 

 

Are you playing online or offline? Just wondering.

 

I also have the game on PC and thinking finding Baal groups there will be easier

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joepelus said:

Are you playing online or offline? Just wondering.

 

I also have the game on PC and thinking finding Baal groups there will be easier

Weird, someone edited my original comment

 

I'm online

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PwNaGe_DaN said:

Vouch this guy

 

 

By the way Prop - my barb is 16 hours of playtime away from level 99 1f609.png

 

 

 

 

Good job dan

very jealous

message me for rushes and boosts and baal runs before they edit my post again

Edited by Property_Damage
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, PwNaGe_DaN said:

Weird, someone edited my original comment

 

I'm online

Hey Dan what was your total Playtime for 99? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Entrepreneur9535 said:

Hey Dan what was your total Playtime for 99? 

I think I'm still under 1000 hours total time played but I honestly couldn't say what it was solely for 99, I got maybe 2 characters rushed and only through hell, all characters on hardcore, played 100-200 hours on softcore first and played a lot with a few IRL friends very casually so I wasn't rushing much.

 

Originally I wasn't planning on getting to 99 either 😶

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/02/2022 at 9:42 AM, Property_Damage said:

I had an 87 necro die

now hes 97 and is thriving

fully decked out

perfect mage plate 15/15 superior enigma

perfect maras, perfect hoto, 18/18 torch, 20/15/10 anni sc, i can go on and on, iron golem made from eth pride, nightmare act2 might merc with eth infinity

 

 

Mine was similar. He died at L93. Telestomping through Chaos Sanctuary and crying baby were not a good combination. 

 

I'm back at 95 but offline however.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.2.2022 at 4:39 PM, PwNaGe_DaN said:

I think I'm still under 1000 hours total time played but I honestly couldn't say what it was solely for 99, I got maybe 2 characters rushed and only through hell, all characters on hardcore, played 100-200 hours on softcore first and played a lot with a few IRL friends very casually so I wasn't rushing much.

 

Originally I wasn't planning on getting to 99 either 1f636.png

Nice. Congrats man. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.