enri7luk

Cross buy and cross save?

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone knows if you can play the game on ps5 with the ps4 disc? If yes, is there cross save/platinum?

No crossbuy

59 minutes ago, enri7luk said:

Does anyone knows if you can play the game on ps5 with the ps4 disc? If yes, is there cross save/platinum?

PS5 can play like 99% of your PS4 games no issues. 

There were no announcements regarding cross-play and cross-save, so it's better to assume there won't be any. 

As for "cross-buy", you will get both PS4 and PS5 version of the game for the price of one if you buy it on the PlayStation Store (Digital).

For physical, you can get a free upgrade to the PS5 version if you buy the PS4 disc. You won't, however, get the PS4 version if you buy the PS5 disc.
(Basically, if you prefer physical edition, buy the PS4 version so you can get both).

Edited by DragonSpear2462

Now this game is out just wondering if anyone has been able to test if any trophies Auto Pop from PS4 to ps5. I know it does not have cross save I can see but wasn't sure if it was able to read it some other way and poo trophies. I assume not which is fine by me.

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Yes, there is crossbuy.

My info was wrong. My bad

On 14.10.2021 at 2:41 AM, MoreThanAble said:

Now this game is out just wondering if anyone has been able to test if any trophies Auto Pop from PS4 to ps5.

unfortunately not. Tested it on my Alt Acc. After i got all of the VS Trophies on the PS4 Version i switched to the PS5 Version and no Trophy popped up.