Alternate reality/world

FocusDR

If you could live in any world from any game where would it be? Hopefully get some awesome answers! 
Mine would be pokémon, but the glorified version we all adore not the sad reality that it would be a harsh world where creatures fight viciously ? 

For me personally, it would be so cool to adventure everyday with animal like companions and just have interesting and beautiful wild creatures doing their thing :) 

Edited by FocusDR
Typo
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, EverythingOnFire said:

Great topic! 1f60e.png

Probably Star Trek Online. Space travel, strange new worlds & civilizations, advanced healthcare & prolonged life, holodecks, transporters, and of course all the sexy aliens. There would be some truly terrifying risks involved, but it'd be worth it.

A space exploration theme would probably be my second choice or something like Fable/Far Cry/Deathloop. Guns and glory lol but I’d prefer something productive like my first two choices :) 

• Like 1

I would live in Balamb Garden (mobile), studying hard, playing cards in my spare time, making friends in the cafeteria, and occasionally frequenting Fisherman’s Horizon to see what they caught. I’d send my kids to field trips at Esther City to understand the power of technology. And on holidays, I’d take train trips around Timber, snapping photos of the nearby wildlife.

If time compression cramped my style, I’d live on, playing the Queen of Cards in the desert until my last breath.

• Like 3

Well, the first one to come to mind is the mountain town in Life is Strange: True Colours - that place seems completely idillic, and who wouldn’t want to live in a town where the weed shop is across the street from the record store, the bar has free arcade machines, and everyone is ready to LARP at the drop of a hat!

If we’re going a little more fantastical though, I reckon the world of Ni No Kuni 2 would suit me just fine - provided all the warring was over!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, PalaceOfLove706 said:

I would live in Balamb Garden (mobile), studying hard, playing cards in my spare time, making friends in the cafeteria, and occasionally frequenting Fisherman’s Horizon to see what they caught. I’d send my kids to field trips at Esther City to understand the power of technology. And on holidays, I’d take train trips around Timber, snapping photos of the nearby wildlife.

If time compression cramped my style, I’d live on, playing the Queen of Cards in the desert until my last breath.

That’s awesome, love the contribution! :) 

29 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Well, the first one to come to mind is the mountain town in Life is Strange: True Colours - that place seems completely idillic, and who wouldn’t want to live in a town where the weed shop is across the street from the record store, the bar has free arcade machines, and everyone is ready to LARP at the drop of a hat!

If we’re going a little more fantastical though, I reckon the world of Ni No Kuni 2 would suit me just fine - provided all the warring was over!

Life is Strange is set in a beautiful environment, I did not enjoy the game as much as the previous though. Shame about the mines but exploring Haven and having a cannabis shop/record shop and more in a little tight community would be cool as hell.

I have played Ni No Kuni but I don’t remember it ? if I’m correct I remember it being very colourful and vibrant. 

Probably FFVII's world since it's a nice mix between a steampunk and fantasy setting but there's a lot of nice towns and similar stuff mixed in with nature that make it pretty ideal. The main goal however would be to help Yuffie rebuild Wutai back to its former glory.

Otherwise I think Devil May Cry would also be a cool setting but only if I get whacky woo-hoo pizza powers like Dante and Nero do.

• Like 2

Definitely Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts 2. It's always been my favourite place in video games and I remember thinking all those years ago when the PS2 version came out, how it was such a beautiful place and wished I could live somewhere like that. I like the clock tower they all sit on, the nice calm atmosphere and in KH3 the re design was pretty nice with the outdoor cafes, the restaurant and more going on. 

If I were to choose a whole world, then Rize Maxia in Tales of Xillia. I loved all the towns and scenery in that game, particularly Fenmont where Jude was studying, Kijara falls and the beachy area around it, Nia Keria and Hamil for how peaceful they are and Sharliton for the shopping. If I were to pick one to live in, it would be Fenmont as I'm a doctor so would work at the med school Jude went to. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lava_Yuki said:

Definitely Twilight Town in Kingdom Hearts 2. It's always been my favourite place in video games and I remember thinking all those years ago when the PS2 version came out, how it was such a beautiful place and wished I could live somewhere like that. I like the clock tower they all sit on, the nice calm atmosphere and in KH3 the re design was pretty nice with the outdoor cafes, the restaurant and more going on. 

If I were to choose a whole world, then Rize Maxia in Tales of Xillia. I loved all the towns and scenery in that game, particularly Fenmont where Jude was studying, Kijara falls and the beachy area around it, Nia Keria and Hamil for how peaceful they are and Sharliton for the shopping. If I were to pick one to live in, it would be Fenmont as I'm a doctor so would work at the med school Jude went to. 

That’s pretty neat, I can see the appeal ?

15 minutes ago, lafnian1990 said:

I would love to live in the world of Beowulf and be the main character! This is an old game, but I really love it and have played it more than once. I am generally attracted to historical characters like Beowulf, which is why I prefer these games.

That’s awesome, and would be a pretty epic life! 

5 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Heeeey, cool topic! I would definitely want to live somewhere with a lot of nature, my pick is… Stardew Valley and live the simple life.

Hi :) Thank you, I thought so. It’s cool to see other people’s ideal virtual world. 
I love nature too and animals, that’s why the Pokémon life would be perfect for me. But I’d only weaken wild Pokémon so I can catch them, and then love them. Just a bit of tough love ? I like the idea of harvesting and maintaining crops, I live on a farm so I partially live that life already. 

• Like 1