Game feels super stiff compared to the ogs

dtb345

Might just be me but, I really can't stand controlling this game at all, The party games all control horrible compared to the original. The camera feels god awful compared to the original too. On the gamecube i can easily speedrun the all levels in like less then 2 hours, But on this version i can't even beat exam-c. The new camera controls just don't sit right with me at all. What i liked about the og is how you could make micro adjustments to the camera by moving the stick, But now moving the stick moves the whole camera with you instead. Really doesn't feel like a good remake at all

• Like 1

6 hours ago, dtb345 said:

Might just be me but, I really can't stand controlling this game at all, The party games all control horrible compared to the original. The camera feels god awful compared to the original too. On the gamecube i can easily speedrun the all levels in like less then 2 hours, But on this version i can't even beat exam-c. The new camera controls just don't sit right with me at all. What i liked about the og is how you could make micro adjustments to the camera by moving the stick, But now moving the stick moves the whole camera with you instead. Really doesn't feel like a good remake at all

I think the controls and physics for the main game are completely fine, but the same cannot be said for a lot of the mini-games. The Golf and Baseball physics are so whack and god awful and makes getting all the missions done in those mini-games a big hassle. Monkey Target is an absolute joke too. You will dive right into the water countless times just do that you can try and learn how these clunky controls work. This is a perfectly good remake in my opinion, it's just that the mini-games and the missions associated with them really hinder the Platinum experience due to their awful controls and physics.