Scammer in Game Sessions

A player recently attempted to join and hijack a game session I started to sell fake game keys to myself and other members of the session. I didn't give them any money in any of our off-site communication, but my entire game session got derailed, closed without any of us actually getting to play, and I have no idea if this scammer made any money from the others in my session.

After looking through the flaggable offenses thread, I didn't see the sale or distribution of content on this site to be listed as a problem. I'm not looking to change the rules, but I am curious, is this something that is seen as allowable on here? And in the context of disrupting game sessions? Or is this something I can report/flag the account for, so that they don't inevitably follow me to other sessions and do the same thing?

Edited by Moostache7
Grammatical Error
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

After looking through the flaggable offenses thread, I didn't see the sale or distribution of content on this site to be listed as a problem. I'm not looking to change the rules, but I am curious, is this something that is seen as allowable on here? And in the context of disrupting game sessions? Or is this something I can report/flag the account for, so that they don't inevitably follow me to other sessions and do the same thing?

It’s not allowed here. PM Me, Beyondthegrave07, or Stevieboy so we can get some details and address the situation. 

• Like 3