Japanese version not available?

Orenn16

10 hours ago, zizimonster said:
  1. Log into your Japanese PSN account.
  2. Visit the US PS Store, search "sakura swim club" and click on the game.
  3. You won't be able to purchase it. Instead, PSN usually will redirect you to the Japanese PS Store version of the game. Good luck!

@Orenn16

Thank you for the reply! I super appreciate the help!

Although… How do I access the US PlayStation store from my Japanese account? Once I’m logged into my Japanese account the store defaults to the Japanese store.

Thanks in advance again!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

Thank you for the reply! I super appreciate the help!

Although… How do I access the US PlayStation store from my Japanese account? Once I’m logged into my Japanese account the store defaults to the Japanese store.

Thanks in advance again!

You have to use the webstore to get that trick to work.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Camokidd87 said:

I just bought it 9n the jap store like 3 hours ago. If the jap text isn't letting you search just search all and sort by price.  It's 1,100y

Thank you!! I will try the price sort!!

I can’t search by text as it’s not called “Sakura Swim Club” in Japanese, and I don’t know the characters to type in Japanese to find it.

I’ll try that price search though!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

I don’t know the characters to type in Japanese to find it.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/14129-サクラ水泳部-転校生の決意

Can't you use this characters to search?

Also here's the link to webstore: https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP6391-PPSA04904_00-SAKURASWIMCLUB00/

• Like 2

On 10/10/2021 at 11:06 PM, Camokidd87 said:

I just bought it 9n the jap store like 3 hours ago. If the jap text isn't letting you search just search all and sort by price.  It's 1,100y

No luck with the price search either. :( I swear this game isn’t in my Japanese store! I can text search with a Japanese keyboard but don’t know what to type. Can you remember how you bought it from your store? Any tips would be appreciated, I’m obviously super dumb I guess.

7 minutes ago, Orenn16 said:

No luck with the price search either. :( I swear this game isn’t in my Japanese store! I can text search with a Japanese keyboard but don’t know what to type. Can you remember how you bought it from your store? Any tips would be appreciated, I’m obviously super dumb I guess.

Never mind! Finally got it. I used google translate to figure out what characters to type and finally managed to pull it up with a character search. Still never could find it using the price search or by sorting by new. Not sure why it was so tucked away.

anyway, thank you all for your help!