kfree7

Difficulty of remaster with no mp

13 posts in this topic

What the difficulty of the remastered since the guide considers the mp?

Get excited about this game!!! 👏👏😎

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too much difficult... skip it bro and play something easier

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cometowner said:

too much difficult... skip it bro and play something easier

It’s not that hard compared to Sniper Elite 3 and 4. Also, wouldn’t be harder than Max Payne 3 or Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier. I loved each of those. 

10 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

theese games are easy even with mp, just time consuming.

Excellent. Thanks Mat. 

1 minute ago, Helyx said:

My guess is 4/10

Good post Helyx. Thanks 
 

Thank for the opinions. Seems like it’s time to make a purchase. get excited about it!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does the highest difficulty, on all 3 games really, compare to say.... CoD on veteran?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cleggworth said:

How does the highest difficulty, on all 3 games really, compare to say.... CoD on veteran?

no comparison bro, in crysis you can push a button, go invisible, and stand still silently popping everything no problem, in crysis 3 you get a cra\y compound bow and perks that don't break your stealth.

 

in all honesty you could do theese games in 10 hrs each if you'd done them in the past, but without prior knowledge your looking at no more then 2.5 days per game. and thats if you take it easy.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

theese games are easy even with mp, just time consuming.

Crysis 2 MP is not easy unless you're boosting it. You need to achieve a Psycho Kill (5 Kills in like 10 seconds or something). 

 

Crysis 3 MP however was indeed very easy, except for the DLC (again unless you boosted it). 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

Crysis 2 MP is not easy unless you're boosting it. You need to achieve a Psycho Kill (5 Kills in like 10 seconds or something). 

 

Crysis 3 MP however was indeed very easy, except for the DLC (again unless you boosted it). 

i really loved crysis 2 MP so 5 kills in 10 secs wasn't a problem, happened eventually, it was the finish a match 6 months after your first match that annoyed me on pc. not sure which one that was, 2 i think.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

no comparison bro, in crysis you can push a button, go invisible, and stand still silently popping everything no problem, in crysis 3 you get a cra\y compound bow and perks that don't break your stealth.

 

in all honesty you could do theese games in 10 hrs each if you'd done them in the past, but without prior knowledge your looking at no more then 2.5 days per game. and thats if you take it easy.

Appreciate this info regarding weapons and stealth. Thanks you Mat.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It became even easier compared to the original because the framerate of the original was horrible. 20-24 FPS average which makes combat unnecessary difficult. Remaster runs on cosistent 60 fps on ps5 with just very few minor drops for a second as far as i noticed on my way to platinum.

Edited by westersburg
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone else can't buy the game from the store? Same with crysis 3.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2021 at 7:23 AM, kfree7 said:

What the difficulty of the remastered since the guide considers the mp?

Get excited about this game!!! 1f44f.png1f44f.png1f60e.png

i know I'm late to this but this game is surprisingly easy with even without the nano suit upgrades almost like your standard call of duty game when it was released so far I'm on mission 15 and i would say this is probably a 3.5 as your able to skip alot of fights in the first few chapters

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.