Download List Broken?

BASEDsuzuki

Is this the download list from the XMB? Under your account, same place you can find services list and transaction list?

I had the same issue when I bought a season pass recently, I never checked before getting a refund but are you able to see your purchases in the PSN store download list?

That has happened to me too. Buying several dlcs, the last one didn’t even appear in the download list until I bought a new item.

Anyway, you can always make sure to download anything from the game page, within the PlayStation Store on your PS3.

I'm not sure if two-step verification will have something to do with it. Don't seem to be related things in my opinion… Check it out anyway, because it looks like it has worked for someone already.

Both the PS3 and Vita have been having their share of issues lately. Myself, others here and on Reddit have been reporting it.

PS+ redeemed titles not working on the Vita, random device deactivations and the PS3 newly bought content appearing absolutely last on the Download List.

Definitely something amiss on Sony's end.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Null_Spectre said:

Both the PS3 and Vita have been having their share of issues lately. Myself, others here and on Reddit have been reporting it.

PS+ redeemed titles not working on the Vita, random device deactivations and the PS3 newly bought content appearing absolutely last on the Download List.

Definitely something amiss on Sony's end.

Something has always been amiss with the PS3 download list.... can't sort alphabetically;  date of purchase has always been useless as it resets every time your PS+ renews; avatars, dlc, themes, games all lumped together....etc

Edited by damage_6-9
typo

On 11-10-2021 at 1:56 PM, dzstrpc said:

For me all new purchases end up at the bottom of my downloadlist. Have you tried scrolling all the way to the bottom. I bet you'll find them there.

Can confirm this is true as i just purchased an item which i couldn’t find on the download list and it is indeed at the very bottom of the list.

Edited by Donath02

On 11/10/2021 at 1:56 PM, dzstrpc said:

For me all new purchases end up at the bottom of my downloadlist. Have you tried scrolling all the way to the bottom. I bet you'll find them there.

On 12/10/2021 at 2:56 PM, Donath02 said:

Can confirm this is true as i just purchased an item which i couldn’t find on the download list and it is indeed at the very bottom of the list.

Really?!! Wow… I never tried that!

It's worth a look, although I’m a bit lazy waiting to get to the bottom all the way, having to go through over a thousand articles (no kidding). I’ll always regret having downloaded all the items for the multiplayer modes of Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us years ago.

On 11/10/2021 at 1:45 PM, damage_6-9 said:

Something has always been amiss with the PS3 download list.... can't sort alphabetically;  date of purchase has always been useless as it resets every time your PS+ renews; avatars, dlc, themes, games all lumped together....etc

This has crossed my mind whenever I needed to download something specific quickly and without having to enter the faulty PS3 store.

Most of the time you end up earlier by entering the PS3 store and using the search engine, than by searching the download list of the XMB menu (supposedly ordered by purchase date).

So I agree with you on improving the download list. But if what you have proposed were too much work for Sony (sarcasm), at least a box with a search engine would be appreciated in the downloads section of the XMB menu.

• 9 months later...

Same here, recently bought Crimsonland from the webstore, had 5549 entries before the purchase (already got the PS3/PS4 demos) and after that they became 5551, but only one new content at the top of the list (the Vita version)... the other one, the PS3 Unlock Key, was at the very bottom. Now the PS3 thinks that 2022 is earlier than 2010 -_-

Edited by Lance_87