Can this be Auto-popped if you did the Ps4 version?

Kevindude_99

Some but not all trophies will auto-pop.

Im nowhere near the platinum but play on both versions and I noticed trophies like "Bus Parking Simulator" didnt autopop. I had to play 10 squad battle games on both systems for that one.

So im guessing this will be the case for other trophies like the skill games etc

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kevindude_99 said:

Ah was afraid that would happen, It seems like an easy list but it’s the Volta trophies that put me off :( 

The Volta wasn't too bad compared to previous years. I don't like the game mode though so didn't really enjoy playing the matches... however it's much quicker to get through this year. I remember Volta being glitched in last years or the one before where I had to play hundreds of matches - that one took forever!

• Like 1

You cannot auto pop [Carreer Mode], [Menu SkillGames].

rest of the games you probably just need to play 1 game on FUT, Pro Clubs for an trophy pop. And Volta auto pops, you need to play 1 game with 3 friends because that one doesnt auto pop on Volta.

Edited by LineRb3asT-
  • Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 8:00 AM, TJsTrophies said:

You can do PS5 and then auto pop the PS4 too. Just need to play a couple games to get things to pop.

Hi mate, what auto popped for you on the PS4 version? 

im trying to plat the ps5 version, then have a go on the ps4 one ahah 

6 hours ago, aisking1 said:

Hi mate, what auto popped for you on the PS4 version? 

im trying to plat the ps5 version, then have a go on the ps4 one ahah 

Nearly everything I had on PS5 (different account to this one). Sometimes you need to do like 1 VOLTA match, or one of the requirement for it to pop. Some just pop by loading the mode up etc.

3 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

I'm afraid I would not be able to achieve win streak trophy on ps4 while I'm on elite division now (played everything on ps5) and it's impossible to get it there hahahah

I have the same problem but I’m on division 6 and does the Trophie on ps5 first. Sure it’s doable but not as easy as in DIV 10

• 5 months later...
On 8/4/2022 at 9:58 PM, Kevindude_99 said:

Finally come back to Fifa on both versions, is there any way to auto pop the Qualify for Fut champs trophy? I got it on the Ps5 version and looking for a faster way to get this one 

If you have qualified for Fut champions and still haven’t played a match on it the trophy should autopop when you play a rivals match on the other version, at least it did for me, otherwise i’m afraid you’ll have to reach the points again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-10-12 at 9:00 AM, TJsTrophies said:

You can do PS5 and then auto pop the PS4 too. Just need to play a couple games to get things to pop.

Does it really work in this case to do PS5 first and then autopop PS4? Would be nice but isn’t it usually the other way around?

On 11/10/2021 at 9:19 PM, Kevindude_99 said:

Don’t really want to do this on PS4 and ps5 so thought if I do just the Ps4 one can I unlock the ps5 trophies instantly ? 

Theres some information about all the trophies that auto-pop in the FIFA 22 trophy guide with a full explanation in the comment section of the guide ?