Minecraft ps3 glitches/complaints.

demonoid321

i am not trying to complain but i just want people to be awar of a few glitches i came a accrous and complaints.

one of the glitches is that in a certent part of my world i cannot dirstroy the blocks. i even used some tnt but the blox were indistrucibale like they were like bedrock

a complaint that i had is on the pc minecraft the world is endless. but on ps3 it will give you a map and you can only stay in that small section on the map. is that going to be fixed. because when i try to leave that edge of the map theres invisible walls, is that going to be fixed?

and last its just a minor thing i don't like is that there is only a specific ammount of wolfs in the world to get the trophy which means theres only five and everytime i get 4 i allways seems to be missing or died i just want to ask if anyone could note this so they can add more wolfs into each world.

so can anyone tell me why this is happening? thanks :)

No version of Minecraft is infinite.

The PC used to be technically infinite, but would start to corrupt chunks after 20Mil meters.

It has since had an invisible border added by the devs.

Consoles will never have anywhere near the amount of blocks as PC, cause your PS/Xbox can't handle 5gb+ save files...

• 8 years later...

The invisible walls you are running into, or parts you "can't mine" or go further, are what we call "the edge of the world" on the map.  The blocks will even look normal and you can try to mine with anything and they will not break.  If you run into them just turn a different direction.  

There are more than 5 wolves in a world, additionally if you want more just create a pen and breed them.