BEST METHOD: Reach LVL 25 in Player Carreer

N1ELS96-

1 hour ago, Precision-Playyy said:

Just sim all the matches it's so much quicker the. Playing each match, and still gives you between 800 and 1500xp.

you dont have to play the whole match tho, it just takes 1 min to get your tasks done and then u can request sub and gives you the full match EXP. How long did it take to get to level 25 with just simulating everything? 

2 hours ago, LineRb3asT- said:

you dont have to play the whole match tho, it just takes 1 min to get your tasks done and then u can request sub and gives you the full match EXP. How long did it take to get to level 25 with just simulating everything? 

Where do you ask for a sub? All of my options are to restart match or sim to the end but i lose all of my objectives. 

42 minutes ago, shlomaniac said:

Where do you ask for a sub? All of my options are to restart match or sim to the end but i lose all of my objectives. 

Do not control your team! You have to control your own PRO to ask for a SUB, otherwise wont work. 

Also you have to be in the first 11 if you want to request a sub, but that shouldnt be a problem if you are playing on beginner. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LineRb3asT- said:

Do not control your team! You have to control your own PRO to ask for a SUB, otherwise wont work. 

Also you have to be in the first 11 if you want to request a sub, but that shouldnt be a problem if you are playing on beginner. 

Thanks! Will do :)

• Like 1

An additional tip: During the cutscene where players are entering the pitch, you can choose the  enhanced objective for this match. Do so you can avoid the harder ones (match rating is recommended as basically scoring 2 goals will get you 10) So do not skip it or you get a random one. 

Edited by m678hk0078
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, m678hk0078 said:

An additional tip: During the cutscene where players are entering the pitch, you can choose the  enhanced objective for this match. Do so you can avoid the harder ones (match rating is recommended as basically scoring 2 goals will get you 10) So do not skip it or you get a random one. 

Thanks for the tip! will add that into the method. <3 

1 hour ago, Mathieumatic said:

I am currently writing a guide for FIFA 22, I will include this method in the guide and give you credit 1f601.png

Nice! that will be awesome for the FIFA grinders. Thanks for the credit <3