Guide to platinum / trophy tips

Moisturemanager

On 13-10-2021 at 9:30 AM, Deadvember said:

The games not that hard, just takes time but everything can be done solo.

Tank kills can be any vech, shoot the pipes in the back x2 on big tanks. Once on small tanks and once head on with trucks.
You NEED to be dead on, if it's not a perfect dead on angle the rocket will just bounce off and not do any damage, it's kinda dumb. Just redeploy after you blow something up so you always have 2 rockets on you. No point having 1 rocket, running into a tank and not being able to destroy it.

Artillery kills/1 tank can be done with a decent squad who pings locations. Best way to pick a target is to ping the map, read the distance and use a "hell let loose artillery calc" to work out the exact distance. You can open the map, ping a location where you think the enemy is and then enter that into the website. Then you just set aim and fire. It's REALLY not hard. I had a 79kill game the first time I used artillery.

Head shots just play defence, wait near the defence point and headshot people as they come to attack. It doesn't take long to get 100, just take your time and only fire when you think you'll hit them. Don't just panic fire and give your position away.

100 nodes x 3 -  ever map the middle spawn has a supply truck. You can drive the trucks as the eng, drop the supplies and build/dismantle nodes. Takes awhile but isn't hard. Some maps you can even spam supply drops in your base, just drop a tonne and build for the whole game.

Everything else will just come naturally. You can boost to make trophies faster but everything can be done solo. Hardest part is just staying connected to the servers. 

I just posted a topic on the nodes. There is a very easy boostable way to do it, make sure to check it out!