Insurgency missions not showing up

biggun3965

Try this:

Close game

Go offline in the settings

Set the date forward exactly 12 weeks

Start game

If all things re-appear, be sure to go online now, before tackling any of the objectives. Otherwise, the completed objectives would reset, once you go online (which is needed for Spec Ops) forcing you to go ahead 12 more weeks.

2 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Try this:

Close game

Go offline in the settings

Set the date forward exactly 12 weeks

Start game

If all things re-appear, be sure to go online now, before tackling any of the objectives. Otherwise, the completed objectives would reset, once you go online (which is needed for Spec Ops) forcing you to go ahead 12 more weeks.

I tried it doesn't work

Did you make sure you were connected to Far Cry's server?

I have the same issue with the missions not showing up and I followed PowerPyx's guide but I didn't confirm that I was reconnected to Far Cry's servers, only that the Playstation was reconnected to the internet.

I might play around with it today and see if anything happens but I wanted to put it out there to see if that was the issue other people were having

8 hours ago, mikeygjr007 said:

Did you make sure you were connected to Far Cry's server?

I have the same issue with the missions not showing up and I followed PowerPyx's guide but I didn't confirm that I was reconnected to Far Cry's servers, only that the Playstation was reconnected to the internet.

I might play around with it today and see if anything happens but I wanted to put it out there to see if that was the issue other people were having

Initially, I didn't do that, and seems like the entire save file was bugged. I started a new game and beat it again and followed the video exactly and it worked.

• Like 1