biggun3965

Insurgency missions not showing up

12 posts in this topic

I tried to do the insurgency exploit but I guess I didn't do it correctly, now I have the insurgency outline on the bottom right region and there are no missions for it. Is there a way to fix it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup. Same thing happened to me. Only thing you can do is join someones game in coop and hope they haven’t cleared the checkpoint, aa gun and base

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great. The Anti Air cannon is not spawning for me. This is Conuco.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try this:

Close game

Go offline in the settings

Set the date forward exactly 12 weeks

Start game

If all things re-appear, be sure to go online now, before tackling any of the objectives. Otherwise, the completed objectives would reset, once you go online (which is needed for Spec Ops) forcing you to go ahead 12 more weeks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dalailama1989 said:

Try this:

Close game

Go offline in the settings

Set the date forward exactly 12 weeks

Start game

If all things re-appear, be sure to go online now, before tackling any of the objectives. Otherwise, the completed objectives would reset, once you go online (which is needed for Spec Ops) forcing you to go ahead 12 more weeks.

I tried it doesn't work

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same thing happened to me. I manually adjusted the date forward a whole year, and that made everything spawn as normal. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, OTPYG said:

Same thing happened to me. I manually adjusted the date forward a whole year, and that made everything spawn as normal. 

tried that but it didnt work

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you can find someone in coop who hasn’t finish the base, try killing the leader, then kill yourselves. It works in solo. Each kills counts, no need to disconnect and change the time.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you make sure you were connected to Far Cry's server?

 

I have the same issue with the missions not showing up and I followed PowerPyx's guide but I didn't confirm that I was reconnected to Far Cry's servers, only that the Playstation was reconnected to the internet.

 

I might play around with it today and see if anything happens but I wanted to put it out there to see if that was the issue other people were having

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mikeygjr007 said:

Did you make sure you were connected to Far Cry's server?

 

I have the same issue with the missions not showing up and I followed PowerPyx's guide but I didn't confirm that I was reconnected to Far Cry's servers, only that the Playstation was reconnected to the internet.

 

I might play around with it today and see if anything happens but I wanted to put it out there to see if that was the issue other people were having

Initially, I didn't do that, and seems like the entire save file was bugged. I started a new game and beat it again and followed the video exactly and it worked.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ACowboy848 said:

Cant gind it aswell any help with the trophy?

Have you completed the insurgency missions yet? We can grind tgt and try. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.