PS store Refunds?

XpanderFX

Hi, i bought 3 games on sale some days ago. Purchase was made on ps store website and i never downloaded these games. Then ive changed mind for one of these games and asked for refund. Today i've got a refund for all 3. No problem, i buy again the 2 im interested. However all 3 games shows as purchased on the website. Whats goin on?

8 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

But does it let you still download?

Or now you can't download them but they still say purchased so can't rebuy?

dont tried to download them yet. im asking because maybe there is a way i can still play them before the license is definitely gone. all games are fast platinums so i can complete them in few hours

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Every PSN account gets one refund, so if it is your first time, you shouldn't have an issue when you contact customer support. Otherwise, you probably are not getting a refund.

do u at least read my post or just the title? (facepalm emote don't found)

anyway the "right of withdrawal" its something "unlimited" in most countries. i can always change my mind for stuff bought on the net. different thing if i buy clothes on zalando, i wear them for a party and send it back for X times in a row. i can't see any problems with virtual goods that i dont even downloaded. Your reply its not only false (Every PSN account gets ONE refund), but also dont coherent with my question

10 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

anyway the "right of withdrawal" its something "unlimited" in most countries. i can always change my mind for stuff bought on the net. different thing if i buy clothes on zalando, i wear them for a party and send it back for X times in a row. i can't see any problems with virtual goods that i dont even downloaded. Your reply its not only false (Every PSN account gets ONE refund), but also dont coherent with my question

In a lot of people's experience on PSN, the first time they request a refund from Sony, they receive it with no problem. When they request a second refund some things have and continue to happen, including Sony no longer allowing payment by any methods currently on accounts. These stories are consistent.

Sure you as a consumer have this idealistic "right of withdrawal" (refunds in this case), but Sony still controls their own network and follows the minimal required by whatever law(s) applies to the account in question. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, XpanderFX said:

I reread my post, I guess I left out a detail my bad.

What I meant was every PSN gets one refund, but a purchase on PSN can include multiple items, which is why you got refunded for everything in the order. It's not false, your simply focusing on the One is the wrong context, my bad on that. If the rules are different in your country, congrats, in the US Sony gives you one, after that your out of luck unless another Cyberpunk fiasco happens. In the case of it still appearing on PC, it will take a day or two to correct itself.

Edited by sepheroithisgod
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I reread my post, I guess I left out a detail my bad.

What I meant was every PSN gets one refund, but a purchase on PSN can include multiple items, which is why you got refunded for everything in the order. It's not false, your simply focusing on the One is the wrong context, my bad on that. If the rules are different in your country, congrats, in the US Sony gives you one, after that your out of luck unless another Cyberpunk fiasco happens. In the case of it still appearing on PC, it will take a day or two to correct itself.

the "detail" its still something different i asked for. im already refunded. ive asked why the games are still available to download....

27 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

but a purchase on PSN can include multiple items, which is why you got refunded for everything in the order.

That's actually false. I just bought 2 PS4 games yesterday on my US account (1 purchase with both games) and i was able to get the refund for one of the games cause i didn't need it anymore. The game i refunded isn't in my download list anymore (obviously) while the other one is still there.

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Every PSN account gets one refund

Just to clarify, where is this "one refund" information coming from? This is the first I've ever heard of it.

According to the PlayStation refund page, users have fourteen days to return a game that they have not yet downloaded or streamed the content yet. 

The sever just hasn't updated the profile yet. That all. I seen it take a day or 2 before. 

Iv gotten 4 or 5 one time refunds. Cuz i DL them and there was know issues. Which i didn't know of at the time of buying. You can easyly argue refunds if you don't have any trophies for that game too. Cuz there records that you played it. 

33 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

What's Microsoft's refund like for Xbox? Because Valve makes refunds easy as hell and they're still an insanely successful company. I really dislike how anti-consumer Sony is when it comes to handling refunds.

most ridicolous thing i first time met in my life, was while trying to send that refund request... it was sunday and i cant send mail because it wasnt a working day/hours. seriously??? i cant SEND MAIL to them during not working days???

23 minutes ago, Zid960 said:

The sever just hasn't updated the profile yet. That all. I seen it take a day or 2 before. 

Iv gotten 4 or 5 one time refunds. Cuz i DL them and there was know issues. Which i didn't know of at the time of buying. You can easyly argue refunds if you don't have any trophies for that game too. Cuz there records that you played it. 

ok so what if i dowload and plat those games meanwhile?

• Like 1

On 12/10/2021 at 6:57 PM, XpanderFX said:

Hi, i bought 3 games on sale some days ago. Purchase was made on ps store website and i never downloaded these games. Then ive changed mind for one of these games and asked for refund. Today i've got a refund for all 3. No problem, i buy again the 2 im interested. However all 3 games shows as purchased on the website. Whats goin on?

Hi,i want to refund a game too,but at the end is saying you are blocked from the chat,can you help?

8 hours ago, Dark_Overlord said:

Since they've gave you the refund, they can't exactly take the money again can they.  It seems it takes Sony a day or 2 to revoke the license, if you want to DL it and plat it that's up to you, however Sony could potentially give you a temp ban for it.

i waited the purchase is still available and bought again. too much risk for less than 1€ value (0,25+0,49). however lets say i buy 3 games worth 5+5+5 that are all on sale -90% (50 full price), i ask refund for ONE of them, sony refunds ALL, sales ends the day after, and i cant buy again because license dont expired yet. i think im fully legit if i play these games at least for one day, i mean i never asked for refund and i dont want to pay more only because their servers are messed and takes ages to revoke a license...

7 hours ago, Squarevii87 said:

send the email please

its not a mail. i did all on sony website but i sent a mail (message) through it, without passing on a chat

Edited by XpanderFX