CodGodFlame

possible confusion over Back4Blood trophies popping at same time

13 posts in this topic

hello everyone who sees this I would like to bring it to everyone's attention in Back4Blood your trophies can pop at the same time. at the end of a mission or when you leave and go into a social space type area. I am posting this for people to reference in case of flags. I don't know if its a bug or if trophies are intended to pop like this. but the trophies are legit and can be verified via in game challenges. 

 

Edited by CodGodFlame
added more
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CodGodFlame said:

hello everyone who sees this I would like to bring it to everyone's attention in Back4Blood your trophies can pop at the same time. at the end of a mission or when you leave and go into a social space type area. I am posting this for people to reference in case of flags. I don't know if its a bug or if trophies are intended to pop like this. but the trophies are legit and can be verified via in game challenges also sorry for improper grammar. i have screen shots but i don't know how to include them,

 

You don't need screenshots, but saying which specific trophies and under what conditions would help provide a better explanation.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure Back4Blood just came out but some of the trophies only seem to pop after missions or in social hub area so if you complete 2+ trophies it will say tthey were achieved at the same time. i figured out and added screenshots

 

Edited by CodGodFlame
added more
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CodGodFlame said:

I'm not sure Back4Blood just came out but some of the trophies only seem to pop after missions or in social hub area so if you complete 2+ trophies it will say tthey were achieved at the same time. i figured out and added screenshots

 

 

Great. Can you write out which trophies?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as of now I can only write the ones I know but here are the ones I know. I can update if needed as I find more assuming it happens with others

 

Act 1 Recruit (social space) (if you don't complete all missions alive it doesn't count)

Enemy of Mine (social space)

Dead Quiet (social space)

Paid the Toll (social space)

This Round's On Me (after mission)

Brought a Knife to a Gunfight (after mission)

Jugger-not (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Expanding the Arsenal (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Welcome to the Apocalypse (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Breakfast Can (social space)

No Time for a Nap (after mission)

Hippocrates Would be Proud (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Share the Load (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Squad Up (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Down, But Not Out (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Bell Hop (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Bob's Your Uncle (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

A Humerus Weapon (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Swarmed (social space)

Smörgåsbord (social space)

Down the Drain (social space)

Of Biblical Proportions (social space)

Cleanup Crew (social space)

Cryptozoologist (social space)

Act 2 Recruit (social space) (if you don't complete all missions alive it doesn't count)

Grateful Eight (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Don't Ask... (social space)

Stacked Deck (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Don't You Eat My Neighbor (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Night of the Living Hedge (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Act 4 Recruit  (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Mind Your Step (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Paved With Good Intestines (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Act 3 Recruit (popped immediately after trophy requirement)  (if you don't complete all missions alive it doesn't count)

Pallet Cleanser (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Jukebox Hero (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Port Man Toe? (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Nemesis (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Easily Mist (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Cooped Up (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Dangerous To Go Alone (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Extra Credit (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Apocalypse Pacifist (social space)

Snitches Get Stitches (social space)

Brute Force (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Act 1 Veteran (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Edited by CodGodFlame
added more
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol I had the revive trophy pop and I hadn’t even revived anyone. The game seems buggy with where trophies pop completely. :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had one trophy pop in game and I think that was the one for healing someone. All of the others I've unlocked have popped back at Fort Hort.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the Act 2 trophy pop when I still had 3 stages of Act 2 left to finish (I was playing it all through in chronological order with my sister so I know I hadn't already played them), I had just finished a level & as the stats screen was loading it unlocked.

 

Some trophies unlock instantly like the find the secret ones & defend the jukebox & others like the no kills, revive team mates, rescue a team mate etc aren't unlocking until the lobby.

 

The game also shares progression between the PS4 & PS5 versions (progress transfers both ways as the game is on servers) which is leading to people autopoppimg all previously earned trophies on the other system as you can go from PS4 to PS5 or even PS5 to PS4.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from the one for rescuing a teammate from a cocoon (which popped when I freed an NPC in the second set of missions) and the one for having 25 cards in play, all my trophies have popped either in the end screen or when returning back to the fort,

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only time I had one pop during active gameplay/instantly was Snitches Get Stiches.

 

All the story ones, misc killing ones, revives etc etc I've gotten have been during the loading screen or when I loaded back into the base. Im on PS5 if that helps. 

 

Edit: I forgot the trophies for finding the secrets in the levels have so far also popped during gameplay/instantly for me 

Edited by Beth Medusa
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2021 at 10:27 PM, CodGodFlame said:

as of now I can only write the ones I know but here are the ones I know. I can update if needed as I find more assuming it happens with others

 

Act 1 Recruit (social space) (if you don't complete all missions alive it doesn't count)

Enemy of Mine (social space)

Dead Quiet (social space)

Paid the Toll (social space)

This Round's On Me (after mission)

Brought a Knife to a Gunfight (after mission)

Jugger-not (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Expanding the Arsenal (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Welcome to the Apocalypse (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Breakfast Can (social space)

No Time for a Nap (after mission)

Hippocrates Would be Proud (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Share the Load (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Squad Up (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Down, But Not Out (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Bell Hop (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Bob's Your Uncle (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

A Humerus Weapon (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Swarmed (social space)

Smörgåsbord (social space)

Down the Drain (social space)

Of Biblical Proportions (social space)

Cleanup Crew (social space)

Cryptozoologist (social space)

Act 2 Recruit (social space) (if you don't complete all missions alive it doesn't count)

Grateful Eight (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Don't Ask... (social space)

Stacked Deck (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Don't You Eat My Neighbor (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Night of the Living Hedge (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Act 4 Recruit  (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Mind Your Step (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Paved With Good Intestines (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Act 3 Recruit (popped immediately after trophy requirement)  (if you don't complete all missions alive it doesn't count)

Pallet Cleanser (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Jukebox Hero (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Port Man Toe? (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Nemesis (popped immediately after trophy requirement) 

Easily Mist (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Cooped Up (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Dangerous To Go Alone (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Extra Credit (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Apocalypse Pacifist (social space)

Snitches Get Stitches (social space)

Brute Force (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

Act 1 Veteran (popped immediately after trophy requirement)

 

Sorry to mess up the thread, i just wanna say thank you, that was really comprehensive and helps a lot!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also wanted to bring this up, so far I haven't had issues with trophies popping at all. Trophies are popping up for me instantly right after the requirement. Trophies like revive a player will pop instantly after I revive someone etc. I am playing on PS5.

 

However I've noticed playing with another friend, they are also playing on PS5 as well but trophies do not always pop right away, the way it does for me. I was helping them get some easy trophies such as revive a player which would pop for me instantly did not do the same for my friend. We would see him get the trophy after the mission completes and going back to camp/Social hub to confirm it popping, so he would get like a few easy trophies popping all at once when we get back to camp/Social hub.

 

Then my separate group of friends whom I play as a full squad of 4 with also have varied trophy pops. One would seem get theirs about the same as me. One would have the same as the friend above. One seems to have a mix of instant pops to popping at the camp/Social hub area. I don't know the specifics of when the trophies pop for this group as they are more for just playing the game and don't really go for trophies so I can't be completely sure of when their trophies pop but they will still point out when a trophy pops even not actively playing for it. Thus I've been making a mental note of it. (2 are on PS4, 1 is on PS5)

 

This is just what I'm noticing as I play the game and thought it was worth sharing.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2021 at 8:38 PM, Ryan1597 said:

I also wanted to bring this up, so far I haven't had issues with trophies popping at all.

However I've noticed playing with another friend, they are also playing on PS5 as well but trophies do not always pop right away.

 

Yeah I was playing last night with my girlfriend and I unlocked "Jugger-Not" instantly after meeting the requirements (on PS5) but my girlfriends took like 2 minutes to pop (on PS4) well after it was dead and we had moved on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.