New Update (v1.000.008)

Keen_Chriss

“Sharks, a new hotfix has just hit the waves! The update fixes the Sonar or Later mission progression issue as well as other issues. The changelog can be found in the official forums here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/maneater-truth-quest-hotfix-2-is-now-live.2337883/

They claim here to fix Sonar and Later mission progression amongst other few fixes. So lets see if this is true, if anything has worked for you with this new update please do let us know.

Edited by Keen_Chriss

Hopefully this sorts issues a few players were having.

Personally, I've been through the 100% a half-dozen times and never experienced a single problem besides a few crashes and frame rate drops.

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Hopefully this sorts issues a few players were having.

Personally, I've been through the 100% a half-dozen times and never experienced a single problem besides a few crashes and frame rate drops.

I’d be lying if i said i didnt envy you. Wish i could stomach another playthrough of this glitchy mess

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 7:52 AM, zeifink said:

FYI: I got all DLC Trophys today in one Session.

Congrats my man. Its just weird i tried again today with no avail. The literal first trophy you should earn doesnt pop for me along with killing predators. Its glitched to hell for me

On 27.10.2021 at 4:12 AM, Keen_Chriss said:

Congrats my man. Its just weird i tried again today with no avail. The literal first trophy you should earn doesnt pop for me along with killing predators. Its glitched to hell for me

Are you playing on PS4 or PS5? I did everything on PS4. maybe there's a connection!?

• 1 month later...

I just finished everything on PS5 and all trophies popped just fine as of the patch that added ray tracing.  Going to do the dlc on PS4 at some point in the near future, since I didn't want to auto pop the trophies in this.  Had too much fun the first time platinuming.  DLC was fun, looking forward to doing it all over again on PS4 lol.