Oh No You Don’t! Easy way

DougKelley1982

15 hours ago, MitchyTxx said:

I tried this, even done it an extra two times to make sure - but it didn't count.

Hmm, not sure then. It popped after third kill for me. I didn’t kill anyone other than the leader and as soon as he died I killed myself. 

9 hours ago, FamiliaMyth93 said:

Tried this last night and worked for me. The trophy popped on my 5th try (the moment I shot the leader), so might need a few extra times for the kill to count.

I did this right after finishing the main story, didn't go offline or change system time.

I didn’t bother with the time changing method either. Figured I would try it and it worked. I guess I got lucky because after the third kill I got the trophy. 

On 10/12/2021 at 8:24 PM, DougKelley1982 said:

Just kill the leader (I only killed the leader) then yourself. Repeat twice. 

Edit: as stated below, it may take extra attempts or just plain not unlock. More testing is needed. 

Thanks! This worked for me as well. I only killed the leader. got it on the third kill.

• Like 1

Thanks. Can confirm it worked perfectly for me and if you upload your save after you get the trophy to the other version of the game you have (be it PS4 or PS5) it will also pop after the first kill.

I saw the powerpyx guide of changing your calendar and thought "I aint doing that nonsense" so I'm glad I sought an alternative solution lol

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, TribalRivals said:

This isn’t working for me whatever I try. Must of killed the Leader around 20 times and it’s not unlocking. Is this method working for anyone else at this present time or has it been patched?.

It's been patched apparently. Tried this myself over the weekend without success. There's also a post about it on the ps4 version forums. 

quick update: finally i've the trophy. how did i manage this: i joined a friend on his map. we played the full insurgency mission and after we completed everything and the last abse was mine the trophy was here. so ubisoft patched the bug....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i am wondering if anyone knows if checkpoints reset when the week is over, i am seeing the checkpoint is not reset in the regions where i have to take out the leaders or do i need to start a new game because i took over too many of the checkpoints, the air supports guns dont reset even. never mind, i found out if you missing thing, you respawn them by talking to the quest givers in checkpoints and will point you to a new place where they built them

Edited by lucky0ne16

Does anyone know if the insurgency is tied to a save file? My original save game glitched the insurgency after trying to manipulate the clock and now the objectives never reset on that file.

If I do a new game in a new save file and finish the story will the insurgency work again for that file? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2022 at 8:10 AM, RainesFall said:

Does anyone know if the insurgency is tied to a save file? My original save game glitched the insurgency after trying to manipulate the clock and now the objectives never reset on that file.

If I do a new game in a new save file and finish the story will the insurgency work again for that file? 

did u talk to the people on the checkpoints to see if they open up ones you need, if not i had to join a random online session in game to get the ones i needed for the week

• 2 weeks later...

Insurgency is tied to a save file BTW. After my post I did a new game, on story mode and rushed the main game in about 18 hours, only capturing checkpoints and bases that were required in the story to get to the endgame insurgency on the second game file without fiddling with the console time and date.

Worked fine, just have to be patient and play it normally so do the insurgency 3 times for 3 weeks and trophy pops. So much quicker than waiting for Ubisoft to never fix the non reseting of captured points.