What??

Lord_Selrahc

hahahahah wtf, how did you find this? these are funny descriptions, one of the most bizarre lists I've ever seen. apparently it's not that hard tho, whatever that game is.

10 minutes ago, Helyx said:

I'm more amazed that 1600 people have played it.

from the video title and comments, I'm guessing the vast majority played this through PS Now.

• 1 month later...

I always had the impression that these trophy descriptions are this jumbled up because Recom wanted to localize this game, but that never materialized at all.

It's also worth noting that this is a port of Chaos Breaker, which was Eolith's final game (Yes, the same Eolith that brought us The King of Fighters 2001 and 2002):

Edited by Mikel
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/8/2021 at 12:35 PM, Mikel said:

I always had the impression that these trophy descriptions are this jumbled up because Recom wanted to localize this game, but that never materialized at all.

It's also worth noting that this is a port of Chaos Breaker, which was Eolith's final game (Yes, the same Eolith that brought us The King of Fighters 2001 and 2002):

Looks like you're right. It had a proposed North American release, that never happened. https://serialstation.com/titles/NPUB/30465