Trophy thoughts?

I think it’s a pretty great list..

It’s the same list as on PC, which is what I was hoping for. Not hard at all, just extremely time consuming. But for me that’s perfect. I still regularly play the original FOMT and BTN.. so this is a great list for me, something I can really sink some time into.

I’ve already completed most of these tasks naturally on the switch version, so doing them again for the trophies won’t be too much of a pain.

The only ones that might be somewhat of a pain is getting all the Fish, as it’s pretty luck based. 

Is anything missable? Like I saw being able to get to spring 2, spring 3 etc. Is this like the original atelier games- where if you don't make the dead line you need to start over from the beginning? If so, I will 100% pass on this game. I hope it's not like that, as it looks fun. But I don't have time to just waste playing from the beginning multiple times.

Edited by sealightbreeze
  • Like 1

I've been holding off on playing olive town on switch waiting for this. Looking forward to having a good relaxing farming sim for the first time in a long while. The list looks like a huge grind, but I've not played a story of seasons game before so i don't have any frame of reference for how long this might be

On 29.10.2021 at 6:50 PM, demonoid321 said:

the I Choose You! trophy is missable. You have too date every datable non secret character in the town before you get married since there's no way to get divorced in the game.

And you can also mess up if you don't choose to increase affection with the goddess herself when given this choice

5 hours ago, Michael-O-Pear said:

And you can also mess up if you don't choose to increase affection with the goddess herself when given this choice

1 hour ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Wait what? Shit I chose someone else when she asked that... Am I screwed? What does that do?

You don't have to pick the Goddess when she asks about who you want to increase your level with. I picked Jessica and still got the trophy after dating everyone than getting married. 

9 hours ago, demonoid321 said:

You don't have to pick the Goddess when she asks about who you want to increase your level with. I picked Jessica and still got the trophy after dating everyone than getting married. 

Sorry my bad, special candidates don't matter for the trophies. I only recalled that if you want to date the goddess, it's only possible if you choose to boost affection with her in the dialogue. So it's all good

• Like 1

• 1 month later...