[NA] Extended Play Sale | Ends 10/28

Neocarleen

Indivisible is cheap! Now to think whether I care that some trophies are perma-glitched...

Has anyone here tried One Piece World Seeker? Reviews are fairly mediocre but it's pretty cheap for the complete edition...

Edited by visighost
I wrote "shape", I meant "cheap". I need sleep.

51 minutes ago, visighost said:

Indivisible is cheap! Now to think whether I care that some trophies are perma-glitched...

Been on my wishlist for a while. A metroidvania with a gorgeous artstyle and animation, but I suck at turn-based combat. :lol:

Regarding trophies, as far as I can tell, only DLC trophies are glitched. :hmm:

All these Kemco games keep begging me to play them. I'm just one man!!

21 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Been on my wishlist for a while. A metroidvania with a gorgeous artstyle and animation, but I suck at turn-based combat. :lol:

I don't accept that. You may think turn-based combat sucks, but no one sucks at turn-based combat.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I don't accept that. You may think turn-based combat sucks, but no one sucks at turn-based combat.

Seriously. xD

If you visit my profile, you'll learn that I played only one game featuring turn-based combat, that was Child of Light. I sucked at it until I learned how to properly manage my team on the Internet. xD

Back in the PS2 days, I tried one of the Persona games, and I couldn't defeat some of the enemies in it. And, even when I could defeat them, it took so much time. xD

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, dieselmanchild said:

Not a whole lot standing out for me. Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition looks juicy though. And The Council looks interesting, I’ll probably bite on that since it’s only $6.

I loved the Council. At that price, it should be in everyone's backlog

And thanks for the comments on Indivisible. It's really too bad the game was abandoned, and I'll likely pick it up anyhow. As far as excuses go for not fixing trophies, the studio not existing anymore is a pretty good one I suppose, and I have so many glitched games in my backlog already one more isn't going to mess up too much :P Now, if still existing devs could fix Collapsed and Death Crown...

Nice list of games here. I'm considering Uncharted Lost Legacy, and inFamous First Light.  

Probably hold off on lost legacy as it is getting a ps5 release and I still have the other 4 ps4 versions to complete.   But First Light would be nice to finish as it is an expandalone to second son, which I recently beat. 

Edit: Snagged Fist Light because I has a pink thumbnail which makes it eligible for the trophies against cancer event. 

Edited by damcrac5

i'm more than likely going to get:

Monster Energy Supercross 2 (ps4)

Troll & I (ps4)

then games from the hidden gems sale (about 20$ worth) maybe hellfront honeymoon. this will give me an opening in case next week runs dry from lack of sale.

Edited by kingdrake2

I want the Jurassic World Evolution expansion pack, but the PSNP guide says that the DLC makes the base game platinum longer but the PS3T guide says the DLC doesn't affect the base game. I've already gotten the Jurassic Park edition so if the DLC does affect the base game I'll already have one DLC to deal with. 

I'm considering getting Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, the Fallout 4 Season Pass, and the gold edition for AC Origins but I'm not sure when I'll play them. I've also looked at Umbrella Corps just so I can say that I have every Resident Evil game that is available on PS4/5 but I'm not sure I want to spend the money just to do that.

Edited by SnakeSound222

Ended up getting Othercide which seems like a good deal. Another game added to the pile, but it'll probably move up the queue as I've been wanting to play it for a while.

Edited by Grotz99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I want the Jurassic World Evolution expansion pack, but the PSNP guide says that the DLC makes the base game platinum longer but the PS3T guide says the DLC doesn't affect the base game. I've already gotten the Jurassic Park edition so if the DLC does affect the base game I'll already have one DLC to deal with. 

I'm considering getting Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, the Fallout 4 Season Pass, and the gold edition for AC Origins but I'm not sure when I'll play them. I've also looked at Umbrella Corps just so I can say that I have every Resident Evil game that is available on PS4/5 but I'm not sure I want to spend the money just to do that.

The DLCs for JWE don't affect the main game but the patches do, because they add a ton of stuff to the requirements of various trophies.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1