Browser check.

Hello, for quite a while struggle to get into site and forum because of this browser check. It was mainly the problem on my phone, Android 9 and Chrome, it takes about 2 or more minutes to load, but recently started to have the same problem on laptop, Win 10 and Chrome. To add, some times it takes that long I got timed out and need to start this process again. Is there anything I can do?

You could try cleaning out your browser or at least any cookies/cache related data for this site in particular. You could also check to make sure your browser is properly up-to-date and double check any extensions/add-ons as they could be causing an issue.

Also - is it just this site you are having issues with? If you are having an issue with any site you visit and your browser troubleshooting doesn't work, it could be a network/ISP issue too.

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

20 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

You could try cleaning out your browser or at least any cookies/cache related data for this site in particular. You could also check to make sure your browser is properly up-to-date and double check any extensions/add-ons as they could be causing an issue.

Also - is it just this site you are having issues with? If you are having an issue with any site you visit and your browser troubleshooting doesn't work, it could be a network/ISP issue too.

Cleaning up does not change a thing, and everything is set up to autoupdate and I have this trouble for may be half ot the year, just recently it got worse and affecting laptop experience, so I decided to dig it a little. Only having ublock installed on PC, but problem appeared here only recently. Phone has no extensions instaled.

No, no other site I have problem with, guess this is the only site that checks my browser...

Edited by Bloodytears1666