Trophy's not poping?

Blackmist_FFXI

So I'm just wondering if anyone else is having issues w trophy's unlocking.

Just beat the game on recruit (last.mission is absolutely B*)

And I noticed. I didnt get trophy's for beating act 3, act 4, and great full 8 ( redid a run on recruit of 1st mission speed run and got it)

But wondering if anyone is having issues.

I also noticed. Tho was told it's normal for trophy's not to pop till ya get to fort hope.

As ran act start to fin..on one life. And only got the " jutebox " trophy till zoning back into fort hope.

Solo or with others? If it was solo, then that's because someone on the dev team had the absolutely amazing idea to disable progression in solo. Why? We may never know. Thankfully they're looking into that and will hopefully let us earn trophies in solo. If you were playing public or private matches with others, then I'm not sure why the trophies aren't unlocking. I haven't had a single issue so far. 

It was with others, resumed from my last checkpoint,. I know the solo campaign doesn't trigger trophy's. Sadly... I feel that running campaigns w bots to grind SP would be much smoother....

I was looking at redoing all of act 3 to see if it triggers or not, when I've time ( yaye retail worker)

Great full 8 did pop when I redid act 1 w the finnal character.

Wasn't having any issues w. Them popping when I ran thru as Jim.

Iirc I got " completed remnants" ? mid act 3 run (last 2 missions) and had a laugh at the word play well on the same run that made it to end of act 4..

Side note 

Why can I get like 38-50 sp a mission via act one but then it's like 11-20 for acts 2-4.   Even ran a few in nightmare (no joke hard) and only nabbed 26 supply w 3 ppl surviving.

Edited by Blackmist_FFXI

I still need to go back back and get ACT3 trophy basically how it work is if you die and your team completes the mission you will have to re do the one you died in. so for example you can get act4 trophy before123 everyone's trophy order can be different the only way to tell if someone got the platinum trophy by hacking is if they get all trophies at once. idk what PSNprofiles is going to do about this but the way I see it there's only 3 options they can do.

1. only flag people who hacked all trophies at once

2. don't flag anyone for this game

3.  flag everyone (no one wants this lol)

Edited by CodGodFlame
added more

Are people hacking and or autopoping trophy's for this?  I haven't been paying much attention to others unlocks and only know 1 other player (ps4) who I've played w consistently who's only managed to clear act 1 on 2nd difficulty (name escapes me) 

I could see with cross play and maybe even cross save if that's an option. Assuming it's available for auto pops.

14 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Are people hacking and or autopoping trophy's for this?  I haven't been paying much attention to others unlocks and only know 1 other player (ps4) who I've played w consistently who's only managed to clear act 1 on 2nd difficulty (name escapes me) 

I could see with cross play and maybe even cross save if that's an option. Assuming it's available for auto pops.

no everything I've seen is legit games trophies can pop at same time or in any order.