2 questions

GravityQueeen

1- How is the best way of stacking ps4 and ps5 versions without erasing my "fastest platinum milestone"? Note that I would like to play more on ps5.

2- Why I see both versions completed in other's people profile in a different order? I mean: when scrolling somebody list in alphabetical order, sometimes I see the PS4 version above and sometimes below the ps5 version. It doesn't make sense to me. If you go to games, letter R, the ps4 title comes first, so why do I see the ps5 version coming first on other's people profile? Does it have something to do with the order you get 100% in them?

Sorry for the long questions. I hope someone can clarify It.

57 minutes ago, GravityQueeen said:

1- How is the best way of stacking ps4 and ps5 versions without erasing my "fastest platinum milestone"? Note that I would like to play more on ps5.

I recently completed both stacks of this game, I started on ps4 but moved to ps5 early on. The game tracks everything server side so if you pop a trophy on ps5 it pops as soon as you log into the ps4 version. If you want to avoid a 1 sec autopop, just log into the ps4 version and sync your autopop trophies at regular intervals after you unlock them on the ps5 version

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Bairuto said:

I recently completed both stacks of this game, I started on ps4 but moved to ps5 early on. The game tracks everything server side so if you pop a trophy on ps5 it pops as soon as you log into the ps4 version. If you want to avoid a 1 sec autopop, just log into the ps4 version and sync your autopop trophies at regular intervals after you unlock them on the ps5 version

Sounds easy to do, thanks for the answer.

I meant "overwriting" my fastest plat milestone in this site, which could happen by autopopping Rogue Company plat.

But what about the Second question: when sorting games by alphabetical order, does anybody know why PS4 and PS5 version of the game are being displayed differently everytime I look at profiles with both trophy lists completed? Why do the PS4 version sometimes comes first (above) the ps5 version, and sometimes it doesn't? 

Edited by GravityQueeen