Thoughts?

I hope this one doesn't involve actually streaming. :P

The Poll Mine: Vs the World
In Streamer Mode, play against an audience of 1,000 or more

Edit: amai, this is gonna be so rare, unless there is the possibility of hiring bots for jackbox games 

"The Poll Mine supports 2-10 players with an audience of 10,000… AND there will be a streamer mode that, when toggled, activates all of our settings designed specifically for livestreaming!" 

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Orphioon said:

I'm immediately expecting that this trophy will be nerfed, if not, i really hope there's some workaround to getting this trophy.
If neither of these things happen, im expecting this to be the next Yoostar.

I doubt they'd nerf it. Anyone that's buying Jackbox for the trophies alone, and I don't wanna sound too judgey, could really use some "Trophy Time-Out Time"

These are irreverent, platinumless, quite expensive, party games. these are one of the few games I play where I believe that the trophies don't matter in the slightest. 

• Like 2

Get your 1,000 phones out!

Even a 100 audience would be insane, but 1,000? I know jackbox and who cares about jackbox trophies, but someone actually sat there and thought that was an ok trophy to add and others let it get through.

I've played 7 and I'm lucky to even get enough people to start the game, just imagine getting 1,000...

12 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Get your 1,000 phones out!

Even a 100 audience would be insane, but 1,000? I know jackbox and who cares about jackbox trophies, but someone actually sat there and thought that was an ok trophy to add and others let it get through.

I've played 7 and I'm lucky to even get enough people to start the game, just imagine getting 1,000...

Yeah this one will probably be insane and have a low % rate. It would be less taxing to just create a boosting session later and get like 10 people to do 100 tabs on their computer each and just go in turns. Because other than having a large audience already, I don't see how this is going to be possible. 

"In Streamer Mode, play against an audience of 1,000 or more"

357618705917542401.png?size=96

I get that this is supposed to be a party-just-for-fun game, but personally I enjoy going for 100% with these. In all the years I've played this series, the most I've gotten together was about 48, and that was by happenchance (not the biggest streamer, I know, but still). Whether or not the game is actually worth getting the trophies due to it being a party game doesn't change the fact that this trophy is complete and total bullshit. Small mad. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Velvet said:

"In Streamer Mode, play against an audience of 1,000 or more"

357618705917542401.png?size=96

I get that this is supposed to be a party-just-for-fun game, but personally I enjoy going for 100% with these. In all the years I've played this series, the most I've gotten together was about 48, and that was by happenchance (not the biggest streamer, I know, but still). Whether or not the game is actually worth getting the trophies due to it being a party game doesn't change the fact that this trophy is complete and total bullshit. Small mad. 

Are we sure it is actually what the trophy is? Or is that some sort of goofy mode within that game.

If it is, F that. Someone call PS5 trophies and have him start giving boosts, or were all F'ed.

3 hours ago, Nameless600 said:

Are we sure it is actually what the trophy is? Or is that some sort of goofy mode within that game.

If it is, F that. Someone call PS5 trophies and have him start giving boosts, or were all F'ed.

In jackbox you basically have the main players, then anyone else that loads in is the audience and it shows a counter on the screen of how many audience members you have.

Really bad wording if the trophy means something else.

3 hours ago, Thropy_Croissant said:

I have done it for all 4 stacks and can confirm the wording is accurate :). You’ll need a minimum of 1002 players (2 real players required). The trophy will pop as soon as audience count reaches 1000 (don’t even need to start the game)

How? Are you a big streamer or something?

Or did you open like a 1000 tabs on computer for it?

On 10/15/2021 at 6:55 AM, Thropy_Croissant said:

The latter :P 

Croissant is pro mode, you know he got that dual 3080s running for this specific purpose.

It is a super silly trophy, I was saying could it be something else just due to each game being different and having different rules. Sounds like at least there is a method to cheese it.