NG+ Beginning

xPatTheCatx

I have just come back to this great game to earn the trophy for completing the game on Infamous difficulty on NG+ but I can't seem to get past the car chase when the Marshall is driving right at the very start. Can you co-op this part or does anybody have any tips for this section?

Many thanks

Unfortunately you can’t co-op it. You can’t have someone join your game until after you’ve beaten the initial Dutch’s island.

Just try memorizing where the enemies are and knowing where to shoot, after a few tries it should be doable. if you have any med kits, you can use those while you’re a passenger in the car too. 

Edited by doc_octogon
  • Like 1

I watched a few videos on YouTube and people are getting shot and seem to be ok whereas one shot with myself and my health is obliterated. I also seem to start the chase section with only three med kits as opposed to other people's four.

I've started a new game and will max out my health perks before starting a NG+

It took me a couple of tries but I made it through by not leaning out of the window as much as possible at the beginning of the chase and using med kits when needed later on. I had not maxed out my health starting NG+ and had yet to unlock the last two health bar perks by killing two lieutenants. I would advise doing quests in John's and Faith's region and killing them first, thus unlocking the perks and max out your healthbar before doing anything in Jacob's territory. It makes doing Jacob's trials easier. Still hard, but a bit easier and less frustrating. 

Oh yes, wat my successor mentioned about the weapons from the Mars dlc is true. Using these made it much more easy. Forgot to mention. Although unfortunately you can't use them in Jacob's trials.F

Edited by Questrobin
additional info

I failed in the beginning as well and thought I will never finish this game on infamous - but with one little trick everything was fairly easy (except these murder house sequences after Jacob kidnapped you - they sucked).

I just used the laser weapons from the Lost on Mars DLC. No more worries about running out on ammo and they have wide range and high damage. 

So if you struggle and own the DLC try it with these weapons.

• Like 1