CrazyDavid-08's Profile Removal

I know the rules was to create the topic from the link, but i have no link at all, i have not my entire profile tho.

I just noticed my profile was removed with no apparently reason.. No messages was sent to me, now i simply can't log into my profile because "it has been removed and it cannot be tracked"

Can someone here please explain me why? Is there any specific reason? 

For what i can read from rules, profile removal is due to cheating trophies but i think it's not my case, i simply synced my heavy rain platinum as the last thing i did.

I'm searching for some sort of reason why i got completely removed from the site, i saw people got "flagged", i've not heard anything about this. Can you please help me with this? Thanks

This is the forum profile of the removed one, same PSN ID

That means you have at least 1 hacked console and a crapton of cheated games so have been forcibly removed from the site by the CFW detection technology the CRT use. Long story short, you're perma-off the leaderboards with zero chance of returning so replace all your hacked consoles and games with legit ones, then start a new account from scratch and don't cheat this time.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, CrazyDavid-08 said:

I know the rules was to create the topic from the link, but i have no link at all, i have not my entire profile tho.

I just noticed my profile was removed with no apparently reason.. No messages was sent to me, now i simply can't log into my profile because "it has been removed and it cannot be tracked"

Can someone here please explain me why? Is there any specific reason? 

For what i can read from rules, profile removal is due to cheating trophies but i think it's not my case, i simply synced my heavy rain platinum as the last thing i did.

I'm searching for some sort of reason why i got completely removed from the site, i saw people got "flagged", i've not heard anything about this. Can you please help me with this? Thanks

This is the forum profile of the removed one, same PSN ID

You fall into the first item here:

You can't dispute because you don't have a flagged game that can be disputed.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That means you have at least 1 hacked console and a crapton of cheated games so have been forcibly removed from the site by the CFW detection technology the CRT use. Long story short, you're perma-off the leaderboards with zero chance of returning so start a new account and don't cheat this time.

Is not a problem of leaderboards, but the profile is not anymore here. anyways i'm searching for someone who can explain me the specific reason as explained to any other user here. maybe someone from the CRT itself, i don't know. Tell me where to post or who i need to hear for this... CFW detection ok, but i'm not using CFW i don't even know how to do this. No one of my trophy have a single strange timestamp as i have read around the forum. I found at least a post where the removal was due to an error, is there any chance to know exactly what happened? I really can't understand

14 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

You fall into the first item here:

You can't dispute because you don't have a flagged game that can be disputed.

First Thing sly said is 

Automatic scanning of trophy hacks

If detected, this results in complete removal of your profile. This cannot be undone unless you can show a certain game can be completed in a way that looks hacked.

So there is something to discuss it seems, tell me why the profile is removed so we can talk about it, what game of my profile looks like hacked?