Terror In The Blood glitched?

Cravinovv

Just had the trophy and in game achievement pop for me by using the Blood Spear... and I was not in the Diablo fight. I had just traveled to the Silver Spire in Adventure Mode. I swapped out my skills to have the Blood Spears and decided to test how long it would take for it to get me to low health. I stood there. No enemies around me. Spammed the move until my health went critical, and suddenly the trophy popped. I don't think this was supposed to happen. I had not walked but a few steps off the waypoint in Silver Spire. Has something like this happened to anyone else?

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Just for anyone wondering why this happens - 

If you've already killed Diablo on another playthrough then the first trophy requirement is completed which would be to kill Diablo. 

Once you've equipped the blood spear and got down below 10% the second requirement is ticked off and the trophy then pops since all the directions are theoretically completed. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 3:29 AM, benny1837 said:

Does Someone has the same problem, that since the latest patch from 13th of September the trophy „terror in the blood“ is glitched? I tried everything and the trophy did not pop. 

also, no new achievers are listed since the 12th of september. 

Yeah I can't get it either. Tried everything I could but nothing made the trophy nor the achievement pop up