Farming for money

JagKenobi

I'm up to the fifth lord now. Money's still a struggle, and I have been doing any and all sidequests I've come across. I've also def been selling any commodities and obsolete armor pieces along the way. I guess it just gets better after the story? I'll also dabble in the fishing some more.

• 2 weeks later...

Most of the materials are pretty useless after you create weapons from them so you could sell those.

By the end of the game I have acquired 1.5m and spent 1.1m according to the play record and I didn't even sell anything besides the dog tags and ore chunks. I kept all the weapons and armor and only spent gald on weapon armor upgrades, orange gel, and life bottles.  Some of the materials was maxing out at 99 so I sold some of them to free up the inventory. I think monster drops = gald in this game.

This is on normal mode btw.

• 5 months later...

The economy is the biggest issue for me and makes sense once you realise the game has microtransactions.

Also, I feel like the  bosses are paced too close to one another so your resources deplete quickly and there isn't enough side quests early on to farm, coupled with the fact fast travel seem to be locked off for no good reason at certain story points so you can't go back to old areas and farm.

I know I'm in the minority but I much prefer Scarlet Nexus.

• 1 month later...