The Signal run-on sentence trophy.

DoctorBaofu

I tried to get this trophy on my first play of it, while getting collectibles and everything else, but I screwed up and died.  I went ahead and finished it to get everything else done.  I just now ran back through without dying or loading checkpoints or anything, and the trophy didn't pop.  Just wondering if anyone else had this happen or knows why it might have happened.  Don't really want to run through again and then it still not pop.

Edit: I went ahead and played the other DLC, then decided to run back through The Signal again.  The trophy popped this time.  The only thing I can think of that I did different was not skipping the cutscene/song at the end.

Edited by DoctorBaofu

5 hours ago, Wahisietel_ said:

Did you pause at all? This can apparently void it as well 

I did pause.  I paused the third time when I got the trophy too, though.  I also paused when I played the other DLC and it worked fine.  If pausing can mess it up, then it's not a problem that always happens.  I did probably pause more the time it didn't unlock, though.  Maybe it has something to do with how long it stays paused.

4 hours ago, Ptirle said:

Jesus, what an annoying  and unbalanced action game this is... Same goes for the trophies. Can you somehow change the difficulty for the dlc's?

I don't really find the game unbalanced at all.  I loved it back on Xbox and still loved it here.  I do agree it has a few annoying trophies, though.  And yeah, you can play the DLC on any difficulty you want. It's real easy/fast to run through them for those trophies.   If you mean can you change the difficulty after you've already started, then I'm not sure.  I never checked for that.