Help on Clocked at 32 mph

StreetWolf29

I did it on Pena. Also did Jurassic Measures and Fast for a Biped on Pena, it's an easy island imo. Its a smaller island which means you're tight on space but you only need 2 hotels, 2 fast foods and 2 gift shops. For dinosaur exhibits I had:

- Bunch of Struthi's, Triceratops and Edmontosaurus (and whatever early veggie eaters you get)

- 3 Ceratosaurus with 3 Diplodicus 

- 12 Dilophosaurs and 2 Metricanthosaurus

- 2 Baryonyx and 8 Deinonychus 

- 3 Diplos, 3 Brachios, 3 Camaros and a T Rex if you can fit it in. (make this the largest exhibit)

That should be enough. Avoid Velociraptors, they're terrible because of their behaviour in storms. Research Dig Yield for money and the large electric fence for the carnivores when you get to 1/2 stars. Make a save whenever a storm is about to happen and whenever you get to a star. I got it in just a little over 2 hours.

Edited by aceinstincts
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

I had to save scum this to death, first attempt i realised after an hour i was screwed, so started again and rushed everything and save scummed the challenge tasks so i got easier ones.

Dont worry, we all did ? The RNG required to get all your tasks from advisors to be perfect and get the money rolling in to actually be able to do anything makes save scumming the only way to do it. Anybody who didn't is either lying or has the luck of the irish