"The cure" dlc with new Trophies is not in the store

sn4pper92

38 minutes ago, sn4pper92 said:

Some hours ago I have seen new trophies for plague Inc evolved. 

I wanted to try the new dlc immediately, but the download in the stores seems to be not available. 

Do you all have the same problems? 

The same thing occurred with the 'Fake News' update. I imagine it will be released shortly.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

The same thing occurred with the 'Fake News' update. I imagine it will be released shortly.

Thanks, so hopefully we will get it soon :)

27 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

So.... it'll always be free!?

I think so. But we will see. 

I noticed the a new patch started downloading, saw what it was about and booted the game to take a look. Kinda funny when gsmes get that 'buy dlc' type button in game that leads nowhere because it's not quite yet available in store haha.

Can't wait to have a go at this, killed humanity plenty now it's time to cure them.

5 hours ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

I submitted tickets when Shadow Plague bugged and they patched the game a week later. They may have knew about it prior, however their CS was responsive and fixed the issues.

I submitted tickets also. This dev is really responsive so if you haven’t submitted one yet head to their website.

On 10/14/2021 at 6:48 PM, PeachyJacobs said:

Maybe it's just me but I really hope the Anti Vaxxer trophy is bugged, unachievable, and never receives a patch.

tbf, if there's only person left in the world, that would still be considered "saving the world", right?