Saxton3234

Obligatory "Trophy Thoughts?" thread

14 posts in this topic

At a glance the list looks extremely grindy (quite a few "do this that many times" and such). Hopefully nothing is missable, particularly side quests as there's a trophy for completing 60 of them but the description doesn't specify if that's how many there are total. 

I wonder what completing each route means. Rest is pretty much just doing activities. Yes, those could be grindy, but as long as they're fun I don't mind.

It looks grindy, but hopefully nothing too difficult. Deadly Premonition is one of my favorite games and I'm hoping this game can provide a similar flawed, but unique and enjoyable experience. Also I'm hoping that at some point Deadly Premonition 2 can make its way to the Playstation. Even though I have heard that the game isn't as good, nor does it have as much charm as the original game, I still would need to play it to see for myself. Maybe they could do another director's cut like they did with the first game to fix some of the issues.

As long as there are no miss able trophies. I don't have time to play the same game multiple times

I've figured out a bit more about the game that did explain some things. All the routes are required to beat the main story, so you don't have to worry about missing them. I originally thought you would have to choose at the beginning which animal you would change into, but it seems that you unlock both transformations, so it looks like you have to worry about being locked out of certain trophies because what animal you pick. Once you complete the story, you are free to do whatever you want, so you should be able to do all the grindy trophies without having to worry about a time limit. Basically the game looks like it will definitely be very grindy, but it doesn't look like anything is missable. I still haven't gotten to try the game yet though as there is a delay in the PS4 digital codes being sent out.

Edited by duboiszack

1 hour ago, duboiszack said:

I've figured out a bit more about the game that did explain some things. All the routes are required to beat the main story, so you don't have to worry about missing them. I originally thought you would have to choose at the beginning which animal you would change into, but it seems that you unlock both transformations, so it looks like you have to worry about being locked out of certain trophies because what animal you pick. Once you complete the story, you are free to do whatever you want, so you should be able to do all the grindy trophies without having to worry about a time limit. Basically the game looks like it will definitely be very grindy, but it doesn't look like anything is missable. I still haven't gotten to try the game yet though as there is a delay in the PS4 digital codes being sent out.

I’m really hoping we’ll get the codes this weekend for PS4. 

PS4 digital codes were sent out (check your e-mail).

They still don't have the DLC codes tho (costumes) so I will wait til I get those too to start the game.

Can anyone confirm the platinum is obtainable ?? I got a free code.. probably like a lot of other people lol may aswell play it 

I don't even know how to approach this game's trophies. $500000? Unless someone finds an exploit that doesn't even seem possible.

On 10/19/2021 at 5:06 PM, duboiszack said:

The codes are for people who backed the game on Kickstarter.

Ah okay, forgot this was a Kickstarter game. Neat neat.

On 10/19/2021 at 7:01 PM, Toxicmatic- said:

Can anyone confirm the platinum is obtainable ?? I got a free code.. probably like a lot of other people lol may aswell play it 

Free....Code? :D

8 hours ago, easterkeke said:

Ah okay, forgot this was a Kickstarter game. Neat neat.

Free....Code? :D

Yee idk if you can still get it but they emailed it out to a lot of ppl

I got the platinum and it isn't really that bad.

take careful note of all the bins in town that give aluminium cans because you need a lot.

do the third sheep trail for money, keep a quest that marks the blacksmith knight active so you can find him easily.

YEAH BABY

my playtime was 109 hours. 

Edited by spiddel