Question for those who 100% the game

Taliesin_2943

19 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

And maybe those who played the original

Would this walkthrough get me the PS4/ps5 100% ?

https://www.trueachievements.com/walkthroughfull.aspx?walkthroughid=76

Yes I read tru a bit of it and it looks solid overall.

If your a more visual person you may want to use a video guide tho or at least have one open just in case.

26 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

Yes I read tru a bit of it and it looks solid overall.

If your a more visual person you may want to use a video guide tho or at least have one open just in case.

I have craptastic internet and I'm old (35) so I grew up on text guides lol so they are my go to lol video guides tend to move to fast

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

And maybe those who played the original

Would this walkthrough get me the PS4/ps5 100% ?

https://www.trueachievements.com/walkthroughfull.aspx?walkthroughid=76

Here you go @Taliesin_2943. Hope it helps!

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13042-alan-wake-remastered-trophy-guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13044-alan-wake-remastered-the-signal-dlc-trophy-guide

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/13045-alan-wake-remastered-the-writer-dlc-trophy-guide

EDIT: Added DLC guides.

Edited by kenseizenkai

19 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

Lol these are trophy guides not walkthroughs trophy guides say how to unlock while walkthrough say how when and where and what order :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Lol these are trophy guides not walkthroughs trophy guides say how to unlock while walkthrough say how when and where and what order :)

Whoops! Didn't see that you need a walkthrought, not a trophy guide. Sorry, lol.

EDIT: Typos.

Edited by kenseizenkai

On 15/10/2021 at 6:04 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

I have craptastic internet and I'm old (35) so I grew up on text guides lol so they are my go to lol video guides tend to move to fast

Never read a comment that struck as true with me as this one. Can’t be doing with video guides. Also grew up with these when video guides weren’t a thing. But also, it just Seems to take soooo much longer to follow than a text guide you can just read a couple of times and then just play the game.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2021 at 6:04 AM, Taliesin_2943 said:

Being 46, I miss written guides too.  I am going to say that the first DLC is easier to get the speedrun/no death trophy [ I hate trophies like this ] than the second.  I don't know why they wanted players to do this, there are so many things to hinder you at this trophy in The Writer specifically, as even on Easy you can die in two hits from one of the Taken Heavies and the mechanics on this game on PS5 are diabolical, he is so slow at shooting [ and the torch ] and its so easy to fall off the edge and die and they overwhelm the player with Taken, even on the Lighthouse path near the end.  

• 1 year later...

Personal opinion: very interesting game because of its story, always wanting to know what is going to happen or how it will surprise us, it seems like something out of a Stephen King novel. As a negative review, I would say that it lacks more variety of enemies. In terms of graphics, it is quite good and its cinematics are amazing, the sound is great with a very well done translation into Spanish. The duration also provides quite a few hours of entertainment.:platinum:

• 2 weeks later...

I also have some questions, hope someone can answer them. I started the game on normal, blind first playthrough. I thought I would like the game... turns out I really don't... :( Finished chapter 4 and stopped following the story since it bores me by now and the gameplay is repetitive as fuck imo. Quite depressing. Well anyways, I wonder if I can set difficulty to easy and finish the remaining 2 chapters via chapter select from the main menu? Also what about the collectibles? Do they stack of playthroughs or can I simply collect everything on nightmare difficulty by using a guide?

Edited by Solid-Fisch

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2023 at 12:37 PM, Solid-Fisch said:

I also have some questions, hope someone can answer them. I started the game on normal, blind first playthrough. I thought I would like the game... turns out I really don't... :( Finished chapter 4 and stopped following the story since it bores me by now and the gameplay is repetitive as fuck imo. Quite depressing. Well anyways, I wonder if I can set difficulty to easy and finish the remaining 2 chapters via chapter select from the main menu? Also what about the collectibles? Do they stack of playthroughs or can I simply collect everything on nightmare difficulty by using a guide?

Okay, I'll answer my own question now so others know: Don't use chapter select on your first playthrough cause it will not unlock nighmare mode after finishing chapter 6. Yes, collectibles do stack. 

• Like 2