Having trouble auto popping trophies on PS5.

Having trouble getting the trophies to auto unlock on this game. I've gotten the plat on PS4 and I went on PS5 and only 21 trophies unlocked.
Am I missing something?

I tried playing both versions on PS5 but they didn't unlock.
Tried transfering my save from PS4 to PS5 via cloud save.

5 hours ago, DerHerzeleid said:

Having trouble getting the trophies to auto unlock on this game. I've gotten the plat on PS4 and I went on PS5 and only 21 trophies unlocked.
Am I missing something?

I tried playing both versions on PS5 but they didn't unlock.
Tried transfering my save from PS4 to PS5 via cloud save.

Edit.. Managed to unlock a few more trophies a while ago via auto pop but still got unearned trophies.
Could use some help.

On 15/10/2021 at 3:03 PM, DerHerzeleid said:

Edit.. Managed to unlock a few more trophies a while ago via auto pop but still got unearned trophies.
Could use some help.

I've only seen ps5 version on your account? Am i missing something? Well what happens is if you get 100% on ps4 or 5 then only do autopo, everything should autopop, as a friend of my did it before. On the other hand, if you don't get 100% and start the other version, the autopop will gltich for some reason and only autopop the hardest trophies in the game like ranked related trophies and some other more. It's hard to say what's right or not indeed, since the game is constantly getting updated with seasons etc, so maybe ubisoft can mess up something sometimes idk. Good part is that either way, at least the hard trophies autopop, specially gold rank which is consider to be hardest trophy in the game.

For more info, you can search on net i'd suggest.

p.s i see your id name has herzeleid on it, is this a reference to rammstein's first album? Personally i love the album, it's so ongoing and energetic (most of the songs), i also listened to full discography of rammstein, one of the most unique bands in the world. Last album was kinda weird too, but i don't mind tho.

Edited by black_opREADYf1

Same issue. Contacted Ubisoft, transcript below

Ubi-Elite (10/21/2021, 6:15:27 PM): Thanks for contacting Ubisoft Support. You're now connected with Ubi-Elite, please allow a few moments for the agent to acquaint themselves with your case. Our team are working hard to provide support to as many players as possible during these difficult times. Abusive language towards our agents will not be tolerated and will result in the chat session being terminated.
Me (10/21/2021, 6:16:02 PM): Reference Number: 155317XX
Ubi-Elite (10/21/2021, 6:18:46 PM): Hello. I understand that not all of your trophies synced.
Ubi-Elite (10/21/2021, 6:19:21 PM): This can happen with certain trophies and criteria. It is sometimes needed to play for a bit or repeat an action or criteria needed for the trophy to re-unlock it for the new platform.
Ubi-Elite (10/21/2021, 6:19:58 PM): https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/connectivity-and-performance/article/troubleshooting-technical-issues-on-playstation-5/000095486
Me (10/21/2021, 6:20:01 PM): I understand, but many others have unlocked it automatically without redoing the requirements. Is there any tips to make it autopop
Ubi-Elite (10/21/2021, 6:20:05 PM): These steps might also help ^
Me (10/21/2021, 6:21:33 PM): Other than that link, anything else specific to Rainbow Six Siege?
Ubi-Elite (10/21/2021, 6:23:59 PM): Sorry, there is nothing specific for Rainbow Six: Siege, this issue can be observed across multiple upgradable games and it's not limited to Ubisoft games either.
Me (10/21/2021, 6:24:21 PM): Ok. Thank You for your time and effort.

It didn't make sense to inform the support agent about the flawless autopop in Rogue Company, Hitman III, Destiny 2, WarFrame, First party exclusives. It's not like if I inform him about it, he is going to wave his magic wand and my Rainbow Six Siege is going to fix it's sync.

I need help from the Trophy hunting community to troubleshoot this.

On 10/19/2021 at 1:27 PM, black_opREADYf1 said:

I've only seen ps5 version on your account? Am i missing something? Well what happens is if you get 100% on ps4 or 5 then only do autopo, everything should autopop, as a friend of my did it before. On the other hand, if you don't get 100% and start the other version, the autopop will gltich for some reason and only autopop the hardest trophies in the game like ranked related trophies and some other more. It's hard to say what's right or not indeed, since the game is constantly getting updated with seasons etc, so maybe ubisoft can mess up something sometimes idk. Good part is that either way, at least the hard trophies autopop, specially gold rank which is consider to be hardest trophy in the game.

p.s i see your id name has herzeleid on it, is this a reference to rammstein's first album? Personally i love the album, it's so ongoing and energetic (most of the songs), i also listened to full discography of rammstein, one of the most unique bands in the world. Last album was kinda weird too, but i don't mind tho.

I just looked at his account, and I can see he has the Platinum for the PS4 version...so you are missing something lol.

Haven't heard of Rammstein in awhile. Liked them a lot in the 90's, and I remember loving seeing them in some move (One of the Fast/Furious movies I think) I had a roomate from Germany in the 90's and he just thought they were (unintentionally) hilarious. 

On 10/21/2021 at 2:22 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

I just looked at his account, and I can see he has the Platinum for the PS4 version...so you are missing something lol.

Haven't heard of Rammstein in awhile. Liked them a lot in the 90's, and I remember loving seeing them in some move (One of the Fast/Furious movies I think) I had a roomate from Germany in the 90's and he just thought they were (unintentionally) hilarious. 

Lmao rammstein is for sure something unique af. About rainbow if he got ps4 100% then it might just something about updates... Rainbow is constantly getting updates for new season, to fix stuff, etc so maybe it screwed up the autopop aswell who knows.

• Like 1

On 21/10/2021 at 9:22 PM, Floorkiller74 said:

One day I will get the trophies n shit. I am hoping that it wont fuck up.

I listen to Rammstein everyday. My most fave band. <3
Till Lindemann is fucking sexy! <3<3<3

On 20/10/2021 at 3:27 AM, black_opREADYf1 said:

I got the plat on PS4 a while ago. Yes. You are missing something. lol

And yes.. I am a massive fan of Rammstein. I even got their logo tattooed on my arm and I have been to one of their live shows. (Big Day Out 2011) That was a day to remember. Standing there violently headbanging to loud metal music. The temperature  was about 35c that night but it was cranked up to like 50c because the amount of fire and pyrotechnics they use. after the show, I looked like I jumped in a pool because I was just wet with sweat. Also my neck was sore for a week because of the headbanging. It was a really good night and I got to see my fave band of all time. 

4 hours ago, black_opREADYf1 said:

Lmao rammstein is for sure something unique af. About rainbow if he got ps4 100% then it might just something about updates... Rainbow is constantly getting updates for new season, to fix stuff, etc so maybe it screwed up the autopop aswell who knows.

They have the best live shows ever. I've been to tons and Rammstein tops them all by miles.

Edited by DerHerzeleid
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, DerHerzeleid said:

One day I will get the trophies n shit. I am hoping that it wont fuck up.

I listen to Rammstein everyday. My most fave band. <3
Till Lindemann is fucking sexy! <3<3<3

I got the plat on PS4 a while ago. Yes. You are missing something. lol

And yes.. I am a massive fan of Rammstein. I even got their logo tattooed on my arm and I have been to one of their live shows. (Big Day Out 2011) That was a day to remember. Standing there violently headbanging to loud metal music. The temperature  was about 35c that night but it was cranked up to like 50c because the amount of fire and pyrotechnics they use. after the show, I looked like I jumped in a pool because I was just wet with sweat. Also my neck was sore for a week because of the headbanging. It was a really good night and I got to see my fave band of all time. 

They have the best live shows ever. I've been to tons and Rammstein tops them all by miles.

Fuck yeah that seems to have been amazing, but that's a big temperature damn! Logically you had some water with you or something ? personally when I go to live shows (specially metal) most of the time I get dehydrated fast lol

Unfortunately never seen a stein's concert before, but I'm waiting patiently for that moment still, didn't go mainly cuz of lack of money, time and wasn't a huge fan until recent years like 2017 +/-

I listened to full discography of them and it's beautiful, the first albums are energetic af and perfect to give you energy boost or simply perform physical activity. Since I know all their music, when I saw your name (1st album), I knew something was up lmao. It's beautiful to see people having something they really love (not amateur). I love it aswell, but also have other bands which I'm a big fan of like shining (swedish band), lamb of god, Cytotoxic, guttural slug, etc etc

What's your opinion about rammstein's last album btw? That's kinda a controversial album, since had a lot of mixed opinions/reviews.

Edited by black_opREADYf1