Challenge Mode DLC + Trophies

proud2bNs

Currently started.. first 2 are fucking hard tbh. Took us some tries. Hopefully the other ones wont be harder :")

Edit: To decrease panic mode some further challengers are a lot easier. Cuyrrently I've reached challenge 7 and it takes around 15mins of tries per challenge for us.

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

So I just did it and all I have to say is activate share screen mode when you guys are in a party or else this would be incredibly difficult. Once we did that all of them seemed pretty doable. I would give this around a 3.5 or 4 difficulty while sharing your screen. The first one imo is the hardest while there are some that have pretty tight timing but its honestly not too bad. Took us about two hours with consistent practice. I would say to learn the map your first time around and figure out the best path and then go for the gold time your second time through.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Elite_Sniper001 said:

So I just did it and all I have to say is activate share screen mode when you guys are in a party or else this would be incredibly difficult. Once we did that all of them seemed pretty doable. I would give this around a 3.5 or 4 difficulty while sharing your screen. The first one imo is the hardest while there are some that have pretty tight timing but its honestly not too bad. Took us about two hours with consistent practice. I would say to learn the map your first time around and figure out the best path and then go for the gold time your second time through.

Me and my mate abused the hell out of whatsapp screenshots sharing for pictures.

The first two I would just keep a notepad or something at hand and memorize the pattern where you have to walk

for example 3x forward - 2x left - 2x forward etc..

I've practiced that part a bit and we managed to get it close to 1min30 as finish time.