Can anyone help me fix my system?

Stargazer2600

So last night I moved my system from one room to another. Everything was fine until this morning I had to move it back.

When I turned it on this morning my system said it couldn't start the ps4 and wanted me to use a USB with the new system update. I looked online and booted my system into safe mode and rediwnladed the update that way.

The system update downloaded and installed to about 35% bit then said it failed and tried to shit down my system but the system got stuck after like 45 min.

I unplugged the system and now the system will not turn on. No beeps, no lights, my controller acts as if there is no system... what the hell happened and is there any fix? :/

4 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

So last night I moved my system from one room to another. Everything was fine until this morning I had to move it back.

When I turned it on this morning my system said it couldn't start the ps4 and wanted me to use a USB with the new system update. I looked online and booted my system into safe mode and rediwnladed the update that way.

The system update downloaded and installed to about 35% bit then said it failed and tried to shit down my system but the system got stuck after like 45 min.

I unplugged the system and now the system will not turn on. No beeps, no lights, my controller acts as if there is no system... what the hell happened and is there any fix? :/

Sounds like your hard drive had problems booting the OS after moving and thought a system update would help. When you started writing to the hard drive, the hard drive failed and locked up. I would suggest trying to replace the hard drive first. It's also possible the power supply was providing incorrect voltage to the hard drive because it is bad and also went out on you, but usually you'll notice other problems like shutdowns. The first thing you could try is a different outlet and possibly a surge protector to regulate the power the console is getting. Eliminate that as a problem. Then replace the hard drive. If all else fails, then replace the power supply.