Another sequel - space break 2

FocusDR

How many freakin' break games are there now?! I've played only a couple that have been on sale. Would like to complete the collection to boost my numbers and have the entire collection complete, but damn, there are a lot of games now in the series with being approx $7 bucks a pop with no cross buy option. Yeah, I'll wait.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

How many freakin' break games are there now?! I've played only a couple that have been on sale. Would like to complete the collection to boost my numbers and have the entire collection complete, but damn, there are a lot of games now in the series with being approx $7 bucks a pop with no cross buy option. Yeah, I'll wait.

Lol I’ve been playing every single one cause I find them to be pretty fun games, easy plats to and that doesn’t hurt things for me lol. 

13 hours ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

Same here I think I’ve played around 5/6 and all have been in a sale. But when they are 30% off (the most I’ve seen) I think it’s worth it. 
In a different thread about break games someone said 66 including the stacks. So maybe now 70/75? ??

2 hours ago, FocusDR said:

Same here I think I’ve played around 5/6 and all have been in a sale. But when they are 30% off (the most I’ve seen) I think it’s worth it. 
In a different thread about break games someone said 66 including the stacks. So maybe now 70/75? 1f635.png1f602.png

69 at the moment. LOL 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lukejordan16 said:

On the app or PlayStation store on console?

im in the U.K. and can’t find it anywhere

I had to actually use the app. I had to specifically go into the PS4 section. It's not listed otherwise. At least in the US

8 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

Anyone know when this goes up for sale?

Probably not for a while as it is brand new

10 hours ago, emailking said:

Just go to the all games section on the PS4. By default it sorts newest to oldest within the last month, with pre-orders first. It's in there, as have been all of the break game. It was also in the what's new section on the PS5 store.

It wasn’t for me 2 days ago, this issue is resolved now anyways :)