Secondary account for the 100% completion or..

FlyinSpaghetti69

.. I keep my current

I'm hesitating between doing a 100% completion secondary account or trying to do a 80-90% completion on my current one ( since I for sure won't do Bf4, bo3, codwwii due to expensive dlcs. ) 

What would you do?

fact is, I have a few proud plat.. Titanfall, bf, all dlcs, dead by daylight and tlou.

Edited by FlyinSpaghetti69

I wouldn't worry about 100%. The ideal is more 95-99+%, something like that, though if you're fine with lower then obviously that is cool. Your list will still be very complete but allows for you missing trophies for whatever reason it might be. Besides, a 100% profile is never at 100% anyway if you're playing stuff unless you simply don't sync lists until they're 100% or you hide them which... you could just do now regardless and you do as I see you have hid some stuff.

By the way you have 7 games at 0% so you can actually delete them from your list which will significantly increase your %.

• Like 3

No way, no how. :) 

You have some pretty prestigious and time consuming platinums like DBD and PUBG; would be a shame to toss all that hard work out the window. It think it would be just as cool to complete what you have on your profile and just what you can't complete alone.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Actually 0%s have had no effect on completion for some time now.  Used to affect them but I think that was changed back around the end of 2016.

Now that you mention it I vaguely seem to be recalling something like that. Thanks for letting me know. I agree with the rest of your post also, very good post.

I don't see the point :) 

The way I see it, either you ARE a 100%'er, and play ALL the games you wanna play and 100% them, or else you are not. 

I don't see a point in having a profile, where you cherrypick the games... Anyone can have a 100% profile, if it's an account where you just put easy games on. 

Keep your account and enjoy gaming and trophy hunting. Myself, i put ALL FIFA games on my profile, so i KNOW i will never ever get a 100% profile. That way, i can just pop in games and game, and not worry. 

The games i wanna platinum, i platinum (if i have the skills), and the rest i get as high a % as possible and move on :) 

• Like 3

I'd keep the current one and aim for 80-90% completion, as starting a new profile means you'll have to start from scratch at zero platinums. Having a 100% profile with only like 2 or 3 plats looks a whole lot worse than someone with say 100 plats but only 50% completion. Also maintaining a 100% profile is very stressful as it would restrict the games you play and force you to buy all the DLC, so it would suck a lot of the enjoyment out of it. You may also find yourself going back to games just because new DLC came out, which doesn't seem worth it imo. 

• Like 1