Is that possible to play both version of a game on the same PS5 ?

Sakumiashi

What does i mean by that is few of the games i've bought got a ps4 and ps5 version, my question is that possible to download both version on the same console (PS5) to be able to get double trophies listing ?

For exemple Diablo 2 ressurected 

Thanks for replying ! 

6 minutes ago, IciSaku said:

What does i mean by that is few of the games i've bought got a ps4 and ps5 version, my question is that possible to download both version on the same console (PS5) to be able to get double trophies listing ?

For exemple Diablo 2 ressurected 

Thanks for replying ! 

Yes, you can have both versions on the system at the same time

• Like 1

22 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

Do note that for singelplayer games autopops generally only work one way, from the PS4 version of the game to the PS5 one. Assuming that's what you planned to do for some games.

I did prefer do it by my own a second time, i hate auto pop trophies, thanks to advising me ! 

• Like 1

Keep your PS4 if you can, Better safe then sorry. As already stated yes for most cases though it looks like free competitive online games might be targeted as the no go zone, Now I am saying this as I get the information from the Cronus/Titan/XIM community. In short, unless you play these types of games then we should have no problems playing both versions on the PS5.