How can this game be a 4/10 difficulty?

WhiterWhite00

Trying to plat this game right now with PS Now, and this chapter of the Trials of Archimedes is a real torture, I can't pass this level on Hard, why does games like Dark Souls and Bloodborne have an higher difficulty than GoW Ascension? Their platinums are by far much more easier than this single Chapter!!

If anyone can help somehow, I'll be grateful, thx

Edited by WhiterWhite00
  • Like 1

Take it from me, Ascension is easier than the others. I still get cramps from GOW Challenges of the Gods. Don't worry about it, I had trouble and was able to make it through. I remember using the Shadow Kratos ability and Time Amulet and I was able to cheese some parts of it. Also, I abused the QTES on some enemies to get free health and magic, as I recall I used Soul or Fire mode for Chaos Blade a lot.

Also, I found a decent video guide if you need visual help. Youtube Link

I agree that trial suck specially on hard and + difficulty i remember when I used to be killed for couple of hours.

But when I understand it i successfully finish the game oh hardest difficulty without health upgrade. Take your time and you better upgrade black Kratos at max and that slowing down amulet. Good luck ?

4/10 hahaha ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Happy that i am not the only one thinking this game was going to be easy. How does the guide says 10 hours for the platinum?? Yesterday i spend almost 3 hours to defeat those Goat enemies after i got the Fire of Ares. I am now stuck yet again with those Goat enemies after getting the Ice of Poseidon. Only in chapter 6 and played already 7-8 hours.

edit: and right after i typed this, i got through this part ?

Edited by NTGSruler

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The Trials are definitely tough. Slow time and summon your double as much as possible. Don’t be afraid to use magic. You’ll recover some finishing the Gorgons. If you’re near the edge, doing magic might knock the sirens out of the arena. Block against the Amazons and wait for an opening to attack. Throw the harpies over the end. Take it slow with the hammer guy and later centaur. Finishing the wraiths will get you some magic back to use on more wraiths.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

This was like a 6 in difficulty for me, maybe I should've done a playthrough on normal first to just enjoy the game because I found going through it on hard really frustrating and was dying in pretty much every chapter multiple times (the trials weren't even the hardest part for me), I would much rather do the challenges in GOW 1 and 2 instead of this again

Edited by MD_91

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 10/16/2021 at 7:51 AM, dakk55 said:

Take it from me, Ascension is easier than the others. I still get cramps from GOW Challenges of the Gods. Don't worry about it, I had trouble and was able to make it through. I remember using the Shadow Kratos ability and Time Amulet and I was able to cheese some parts of it. Also, I abused the QTES on some enemies to get free health and magic, as I recall I used Soul or Fire mode for Chaos Blade a lot.

Also, I found a decent video guide if you need visual help. Youtube Link

Hey man , thank you very much... that video was the most helpfull thing that could help me....he even explained it in the description of the video !!! the hard part is over , and my hands are shaking 

• Like 1