TenebraZero

This game is a mess

22 posts in this topic

Hey guys anyone know if the developers will make a patch for this game? Actually it’s a complete mess, trophy bugged that not pop up , even complete the Final chapter is impossible. If someone asked the developer team let me know.

Hello,

The physical version comes out on November 2nd, there may be a Day one patch 

26 minutes ago, Mr Frog said:

Hello,

don't need a physical for day 1 patch. Day 1 patch would have happened when the game released end of Sept digitally. 

But I'm glad i didn't buy this. I was tempted but absolutely hate the side scrolling/up/down to transition map style

14 hours ago, Mr Frog said:

Hello,

Well , there Is already a phisical edition on Japan but the game Is still unplatinable. Let's Hope for a patch soon.

I was planning on playing this game soon but if there's no patch for the plat then I'll hold off.

Other than that, how is the game itself? 

11 hours ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

I was planning on playing this game soon but if there's no patch for the plat then I'll hold off.

Other than that, how is the game itself? 

The developers contacted me on Twitter today, they are indeed working on a patch but no release date are mentioned.

Any update?

I've noticed most the trophy's aside from collect all' have been obtained. 

Just wondering if it's worth starting as I just picked up the game for kicks 

-artwork grabbed my attention

14 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Any update?

I've noticed most the trophy's aside from collect all' have been obtained. 

Just wondering if it's worth starting as I just picked up the game for kicks 

-artwork grabbed my attention

No update unfortunately. They patched the Xbox version but it's still impossible to complete because almost all collectibles Trophy are bugged.

10 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

No update unfortunately. They patched the Xbox version but it's still impossible to complete because almost all collectibles Trophy are bugged.

Darn, ok - I had seen the one patch 1.003.001 i think i was, but sadly ya cant look at patch notes on ps5. and only information i have found so far, was via game faqs about what they removed, debuffed, modded on the switch  -

1 hour ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Darn, ok - I had seen the one patch 1.003.001 i think i was, but sadly ya cant look at patch notes on ps5. and only information i have found so far, was via game faqs about what they removed, debuffed, modded on the switch  -

Orbispatches.com has some info on the latest patch but it's very vague unfortunately :(https://orbispatches.com/CUSA28993

3 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

On ps5 you can see the date of the last patch released which Is dated as 30 September.

Edited by TenebraZero

5 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

On ps5 you can see the date of the last patch released which Is dated as 30 September.

Oh didn't know that, assume it's under info about x game -. I'm still learning the whole menu system lol 

Well now I guess I debate if it's worth playing.

Not like I don't got plenty of un-100%ables

From broken Warhammer titles to delisted ps3 games lol

19 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Oh didn't know that, assume it's under info about x game -. I'm still learning the whole menu system lol 

Well now I guess I debate if it's worth playing.

Not like I don't got plenty of un-100%ables

From broken Warhammer titles to delisted ps3 games lol

Well, the game Is worth playng, the story Is meh but the Battle system Is the best part. I raccomend to play as soon as the game Will be patched.

My PS5 patched today,. Tho I am at start of game so I would be unable to tell if plat is available. Hopefully it is :)

On 16/11/2021 at 1:52 AM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

My PS5 patched today,. Tho I am at start of game so I would be unable to tell if plat is available. Hopefully it is :)

So it's possible to get the Platinum? I got 1 story Trophy as soon as i start the game so now i'm sure the Trophies are retroactive.

Unfortunately my recent save were corrupted, i have to do all the post game again.

3 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

So it's possible to get the Platinum? I got 1 story Trophy as soon as i start the game so now i'm sure the Trophies are retroactive.

Unfortunately my recent save were corrupted, i have to do all the post game again.

If they are retro active and poping because the flag was triggered that's great.  Just takes someone who has a 100% save file or a file with one of the unobtainable trophy's flagged as obtainable to boot the game up. And see what happens 

34 minutes ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

If they are retro active and poping because the flag was triggered that's great.  Just takes someone who has a 100% save file or a file with one of the unobtainable trophy's flagged as obtainable to boot the game up. And see what happens 

Story Trophy are retroactive for sure It happened to me, i've got star crossed lover as soon as i have loaded my save at the final dungeon. I don't know about collectibles Trophy , it's still at 0.00%

12 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

Story Trophy are retroactive for sure It happened to me, i've got star crossed lover as soon as i have loaded my save at the final dungeon. I don't know about collectibles Trophy , it's still at 0.00%

It would be unfortunate if it's not retroactive for the collections and the flag only triggers when collection hits 100% on 1st trigger. Or maybe need to buy/obtain *x collectable a 2nd time if possible to re trigger flag check 

On 18/11/2021 at 0:43 PM, Blackmist_FFXI said:

It would be unfortunate if it's not retroactive for the collections and the flag only triggers when collection hits 100% on 1st trigger. Or maybe need to buy/obtain *x collectable a 2nd time if possible to re trigger flag check 

The best way it’s to have a back up save.