Any one having issues with difficulty trophies not stacking

KTMRC8V2

9 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I don't think the difficulty trophies stack, even in the PS3 version 1f914.png.

They do stack, it's just bugged. I didn't get the trophy for completing 3 of 7 missions on supersolider even tho i did. I only got the veteran trophy so i had to delete my savegame and start all over (did a save backup). The trophies for completing the game on difficulty xy unlocked fine.

1 minute ago, westersburg said:

They do stack, it's just bugged. I didn't get the trophy for completing 3 of 7 missions on supersolider even tho i did. I only got the veteran trophy so i had to delete my savegame and start all over (did a save backup). The trophies for completing the game on difficulty xy unlocked fine.

From what I'm reading, this is a problem in both the Crysis 2 and 3 remasters ?.

9 hours ago, westersburg said:

Thanks for that, I’ll keep playing on SS and collect all of the little bits and bobs then just do a run through on veteran, sounds like that’s my only option until they fix it. (Can’t contact crytek through their website for some reason)

• 2 weeks later...

I tried reinstalling the game to see if I could get the first 3 levels on ss and veteran, but nothing. Also it says that I'm missing a nanosuit upgrade box, but that's not true since I used a guide and I think I lost a point. I hate this. Seriously what the heck crytek 

On 31.10.2021 at 4:21 PM, socoloko1 said:

I tried reinstalling the game to see if I could get the first 3 levels on ss and veteran, but nothing. Also it says that I'm missing a nanosuit upgrade box, but that's not true since I used a guide and I think I lost a point. I hate this. Seriously what the heck crytek 

That happened to me as well. Both bugs (nanosuit modules AND 3/7 levels on difficulty xy) were known from the last gen version but weren't fixed for the remaster. You have to start with a complete new savefile. Chapter select doesn't work for either of these trophies if you got them glitched.

• Like 1

The 3/7 trophies popped for me just fine.  I did end up redownloading my save to redo level 3 though because I missed a nanosuit upgrade and didn't want to wait until I finished to go back. That was after I had finished level 3 the first time though.

Still shows 3/7 stats so hopefully it didn't mess up the completion trophies.

Edited by Snake2410

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, TheMentor27 said:

This is just stupid!!! It's unbelievable that EA can't fix known problems even on the remasters. Both mass effect and crysis trilogies have serious problems and EA doesn't even care to fix any of them. I will try to never buy an EA game again. Please inform when any of that get fixed

What problem did Mass Effect have?

I played the whole remastered trilogy shortly after launch, and had no issues that I noticed?

On 11/22/2021 at 1:41 PM, TheMentor27 said:

This is just stupid!!! It's unbelievable that EA can't fix known problems even on the remasters. Both mass effect and crysis trilogies have serious problems and EA doesn't even care to fix any of them. I will try to never buy an EA game again. Please inform when any of that get fixed

Ummm EA had nothing to do with these remasters.  They were done by Crytek and Saber.  Unfortunately they just didn't bother to fix the glitches that were present in previous versions of the games.  They only polished up the graphics.  I don't expect they'll fix them either. 

But the glitches don't effect everyone either.  I got through all 3 games without any trophy breaking bugs myself.  I also got through all 3 Mass Effect remasters with no trophy bugs or anything gamebreaking.

Edited by Snake2410

On 22/11/2021 at 10:05 PM, DrBloodmoney said:

What problem did Mass Effect have?

I played the whole remastered trilogy shortly after launch, and had no issues that I noticed?

In mass effect 1 i got a black screen everytime i decided to save kaidan. I replayed this section 15 times. When i went for Ashley the game continued fine

6 minutes ago, TheMentor27 said:

In mass effect 1 i got a black screen everytime i decided to save kaidan. I replayed this section 15 times. When i went for Ashley the game continued fine

Hmm - that sucks - I guess I wouldn't have seen that one even if it had been an issue when I played - I would never save Kaiden! ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just completed the trilogy on PS5, each game one playthrough on highest difficulty and clean up afterwards. All trophies popped as they should, only on the 3rd one for the difficulty trophies there has been a slight delay between trophies popping up which is unusual but I did get all of them in one go.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I thought i had this issue when "Finish the campaign in any difficulty" popped and the difficulty ones didn't following the last boss, but then you do the part in space  and then the 2 gold difficulty trophies popped, strange that "Finish the campaign in any difficulty" and the difficulty trophies don't pop at the same point in the game.

Edited by t-H-3_d-O-u-G