[Video] ? Platinum Walkthrough | A Day Without Me

WaddysWDS

A Day Without Me is an intriguing adventure game with a heavy emphasis on puzzles. It combines elements of adventure, horror and drama. The main character wakes up as the only person left in the entire city. He now has to find out what happened, where everyone has gone and how to overcome a series of strange events that happen in front of his own eyes.

This narrative exploration title features a semi-open world, stylish isometric graphics, and the haunting story of the only person left in town. Being just a teenager, this boy has to do a man's job: solving many puzzles and challenges to uncover the mystery of everyone's disappearance. Are you ready for "A Day Without Me"?

A Day Without Me ?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• Estimated Difficulty: 2/10
  • Trophies: 12 Trophies.
  • Online Trophies: 0 Trophies.
  • Approximate Time: 15 Mins.
  • Missing Trophies: No (following the guide)
  • Glitch Trophies: No.
  • Difficulty Affects Trophies: No.
  • Price: € 4.99
  • Different Playlists: Yes. PS4 x2 (NA & EU)

In A Day Without Me we must get out of bed and go for platinum, there is not much to say, just follow the video step by step to achieve our goal, in short we must get out of bed, pick up a couple of keys, go to our PC and close some windows, after this we must form the cursed circle in the living room of the house, undo it and leave the house.

Once in the street we go to our neighbor's house and unleash the power of some cursed flowers that make us burn as if we were in hell, once this is done we must visit several neighborhood pools to unleash different events which will lead us to throughout the neighborhood doing different tasks ... in short, it is better to watch the video, since writing would take me too long.

Edited by WaddysWDS