Need help with my final missions

Alrighty so the Platinum is almost in the bag for me, but I've got 4 missions left to do. I haven't done them yet because they are either difficult or not explained that well at all. I would really appreciate any reply to help me with these final missions. The missions are as follows:

• (Fight) Get all items in a single match - This seems incredibly hard and luck based. Am I just unaware of a strategy to cheese this mission or is there no easy around it?
  • (Billiards) Perform a combination shot - I've looked up the actual definition of what a combination shot is. I performed the shot in game and no mission. I'm really not sure how you perform this shot.
  • (Bowling) Get 3 Strikes in a row - I've gotten 2 strikes twice, but never 3 times. Is there any particular set up or method to get strikes more consistently or is brute force the only way to go?
  • (Soccer) Perform a direct shot - Again.... How do I even perform this type of shot? The name of it is extremely vague I don't know what to do for this one.

I seriously appreciate any help and information that is given to me for these missions. Thanks.

Fight: Play rounds on the toy box stage that's made up of jigsaws. Every so often one of the sides flaps down revealing 3 items. Just run over them until you get all of them. I believetheres the Golden Glove, the Spinner and one other item for a total of 3. Makesure you finish the round win or lose.

Billiards: Combination is literally just where you aim at the objective ball and pot another ball with the ball you just hit. Very easy to do when two are lined up. Not to be confused with Kiss shot which is potting another ball with the cue after hitting the objective ball.

Turkey: Yeah, no sure fire way of hitting this. took me over 3 hours of attempts on both versions for the platinum. My method was to go slightly to the left or right of the starting position and try to aim directly forward so you hit both the front pin and the side one at the same time, at max power. Whenever you offshoot to the left or right slightly, still go full power but try to aim for the side of the pin on the side you overshot on. With lower power, just add more or less spin depending on positioning. At the end of the day it comes down to perserverence and whether or not the game decides to randomly throw 9's at you. I must've got over TWENTY doubles then 9s on the 3rd.

Direct shot: Easy as pips. Pass the ball and shoot as soon as you recieve it inside the box. Nothing to it. If this doesn't work, just run directly at goal and press shoot. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, WereyCar said:

Fight: Play rounds on the toy box stage that's made up of jigsaws. Every so often one of the sides flaps down revealing 3 items. Just run over them until you get all of them. I believetheres the Golden Glove, the Spinner and one other item for a total of 3. Makesure you finish the round win or lose.

Billiards: Combination is literally just where you aim at the objective ball and pot another ball with the ball you just hit. Very easy to do when two are lined up. Not to be confused with Kiss shot which is potting another ball with the cue after hitting the objective ball.

Turkey: Yeah, no sure fire way of hitting this. took me over 3 hours of attempts on both versions for the platinum. My method was to go slightly to the left or right of the starting position and try to aim directly forward so you hit both the front pin and the side one at the same time, at max power. Whenever you offshoot to the left or right slightly, still go full power but try to aim for the side of the pin on the side you overshot on. With lower power, just add more or less spin depending on positioning. At the end of the day it comes down to perserverence and whether or not the game decides to randomly throw 9's at you. I must've got over TWENTY doubles then 9s on the 3rd.

Direct shot: Easy as pips. Pass the ball and shoot as soon as you recieve it inside the box. Nothing to it. If this doesn't work, just run directly at goal and press shoot. 

Thanks a lot for the tips. I got the all items mission done on my second try. I got the turkey mission done too, but I'm still really confused on these 2 performing specific shots missions. What do you mean by the "objective ball"? Is that the ball my monkey is in or is it the next ball I have to pocket in the correct order? Is there a specific game mode that will help in achieving this? I'm also really stumped on the soccer mission too. I've done what seems like 20 goals that I think count as direct shots, but I'm still not getting the mission done. I really wish they we're more clear about these specific shots. All of them that I've already got we're very likely from pure luck lol.