Patch 6.66: Possible New Trophies

emptyshelf

1 hour ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i can confirm you can play on the easiest difficulty to earn trophies, I completed them already, they are not that bad if you played through DLC 1 and 2 and know how to handle the new creatures. 

Just need to jog my memory of weak spots and weapon combos. I feel that’s often a pitfall of DLC, they release so far down the line that I’ve forgotten controls and strategies.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Just need to jog my memory of weak spots and weapon combos. I feel that’s often a pitfall of DLC, they release so far down the line that I’ve forgotten controls and strategies.

I agree, i was the same way 

7 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

How long to complete these 3 trophies?

I've only gotten the first trophy, but if you are playing on the easiest difficulty and you don't fail, it will take 1.5 - 3 hours. This is based on my current playtime, plus some PSNProfile stats.

Horde mode has the same mechanic as 1-life mode. You can gain lives as you play, but if you lose all of them, you have to start over.

38 minutes ago, iFraaN97 said:

It took me about 2 hours on the easiest difficulty, nothing to worry about.

Same here, it's quite easy to complete. Just get all weapons to the end of mission 2 and you can rush through mission 3 without playing any bonus round.

• Like 2

Started this f@cker 2 days ago and I couldn't remember a thing.Didn't care much and started on normal as my previous playthroughs on campaign and dlc campaign.

Managed to go to last stage with 8 lives and they butchered me for good (and I was so sure that I was on last wave due to the difficulty) so I lost 3 hours and started again on easy now that I had some experience.

Managed to go to last stage again with 15 lives and pass the spot where I died before and then...my god!!!there are 3-5 waves more where a ton of sh!t happens so there wasn't a single chance to pass it on normal.

The only hint I have to give is that if you playing the game now on normal + dlcs try to finish it on normal just for the experience but if you are like me that plat the game 8 months ago and played a lot of games after this then try on easy to finish it as quick as possible with minimum stress.

On 01/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

Started this f@cker 2 days ago and I couldn't remember a thing.Didn't care much and started on normal as my previous playthroughs on campaign and dlc campaign.

Managed to go to last stage with 8 lives and they butchered me for good (and I was so sure that I was on last wave due to the difficulty) so I lost 3 hours and started again on easy now that I had some experience.

Managed to go to last stage again with 15 lives and pass the spot where I died before and then...my god!!!there are 3-5 waves more where a ton of sh!t happens so there wasn't a single chance to pass it on normal.

The only hint I have to give is that if you playing the game now on normal + dlcs try to finish it on normal just for the experience but if you are like me that plat the game 8 months ago and played a lot of games after this then try on easy to finish it as quick as possible with minimum stress.

Do you need to do the side stages you technically don't need to do for lives, or can you pick them up in the 'standard' arena stages? Starting this tonight. 

8 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Do you need to do the side stages you technically don't need to do for lives, or can you pick them up in the 'standard' arena stages? Starting this tonight. 

you don’t need to do those.. like most people I hadn’t played this for so long , so those traverse stages I kept falling and failed.. I even missed those bonus enemies in one section.. you won’t miss any weapons or anything. As long as you finish the main missions you’ll get the trophies.

Edited by JWill_55

22 hours ago, PhantomFear94 said:

Nope...it's just for score points and sometimes for extra lives but sometimes they will give you 2 or 3 lives that will help a lot if you play on normal and above.

If you start on easy you will not need all these lives.

20 minutes ago, s_a_s_u_k_e said:

Nope...it's just for score points and sometimes for extra lives but sometimes they will give you 2 or 3 lives that will help a lot if you play on normal and above.

If you start on easy you will not need all these lives.

Finished first time, extremely easy. Fun mode, too. I probably won't go back until I'm really quiet, but on harder difficulties could be a lot of fun. 

On 02/11/2021 at 11:19 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

The 3 trophies are basically complete level 1/2/3 as you'll have all the weapons by the end of level 2. None of the side stages need to be done though they do reward you with more lives. The final traverse stage had no time limit for me so I actually had to complete it so... that may cause trouble for some people if they unlock that side stage.

As for difficulty. If you play on easy then you may lose a life here or there in earlier points due to sloppiness or whatever, but only the final parts of the last stage pose significant threats largely due to the demon summoner enemies. If a buff totem becomes active don't waste time killing enemies and just try and find it as quick as possible. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...