Possible game breaking bug!

DaveMcDamage

Hi all,

The only things I had left to do was complete the game with 50K points and complete crew sidequests

I had done all the quest with the Volunteers being the last. I started it and all was going well. Been saving all timeloops and whatnot to just burn through it and be done with the DLC. So I get to the part where you get the quest marker in the labs and all of a sudden the corruption meter goes to level 4 even though I had been working my arse off keeping it at level 1. 

I get back to the crew annex where it says the toy is and I get a quest ended when I kill the monsters and robots. I reload... same... again... and again. I managed to find a vid and watch the quest but even when I pick up the toy eventually, the quest marker disappears. I get to an escape pod and then thats it... nothing about the story or kasmar quest being done. Is it badly broken or something?

Edit

Never mind. I think if you kill any of the mimics then it cancels out the mission. Just did it by running through and avoiding any enemy fire from robots. Finally done with this. Big thanks again to all who gave me tips for this game. 

Edited by DaveMcDamage